Hello Rosie: Part 4

Please Comment.

[Cut to Vaggie at Carmilla Carmine's house, as she bangs on the door.]

Vaggie: "*Shouting* Carmine! Carmine, we need to speak."

[Vaggie walks up to the security camera and stares at it]

Vaggie: "I know what you did on extermination day. We can talk about it inside, or I can yell about it out here."

[The door clanks open.]

Vaggie: "Fuckin' right you open that door."

[The door slams shut.]

Vaggie: "Hello?"

Carmilla: "*Echoing* You have 2 minutes to convince me not to silence you for good."

[A spotlight is turned on revealing Carmilla]

Vaggie: "Miss Carmine, I'm here on appointment from the princess to enlist your aid in the defense of hell from the angelic extermination. We know an angel fell at your hands and we need to know how."

Carmilla: "No!"

Vaggie: "What do you mean, no? The princess of hell--"

Carmilla: "Means nothing to me. You have to do better than that. 90 seconds."

Vaggie: "With your knowledge, we wouldn't have to helplessly stand by while--"

Carmilla: "Clearly I am not the helpless one here. 80 seconds."

Vaggie: "Well, then why? Why wouldn't you use what you know to fight?"

Carmilla: "To avoid the very problem you and your little friends are facing right now. I will not invite destruction into my house, on my people."

Vaggie: "You think we asked for this? All Charlie has ever done is try to make things better to help her people who, news flash, include your people too."

Carmilla: "And how exactly has that worked out for her? 45 seconds."

Vaggie: "We didn't pick this fight, but it's here now. And they aren't going to stop with us. You didn't see the look on their leader's face. With us out of the way, it's only a matter of time before they come for the rest of you. They won't stop until all of hell is wiped out, so you can help us make a stand here together, or you can stand alone tomorrow. And what do you think your chances will be then?"

Carmilla: "You're out of time."

[Carmilla jumps down and kicks Vaggie in the face. Vaggie slides on the floor]

Carmilla: "Angels attack quickly, viciously, and without mercy. You'll need to defend better than that. I'm Partially helping you so you'll be able to protect my Dear (Name)."