Hello Rosie: Part 3

Please Comment.

[Cut to Cannibal town. Alastor escorts Charlie and (Name) down the streets as he listens to Charlie, cleaning his monocle in the process.]

Charlie: "Three years! THREE YEARS I've been sharing my life with her, and I tell her EVERYTHING! My hopes, my dreams, my insecurities, my embarrassing habits, what fucking DEODORANT I like, and she keeps something, like this, from ME??? Why would she lie for so long? Did she think I wouldn't accept her? What about me—me—says un-understanding? *pauses* misunderstanding *pauses* dis-under, wait wh-"

[She pauses for a moment, looking at their current location.]

Charlie: "Where are we?"

Alastor: "Cannibal Town! There's a Friend of mine I think you should meet."

Charlie: "In Cannibal Town? But it's, it's...*looks at surroundings* surprisingly nice here."

Alastor: "Isn't it though? and it's all thanks to a very special someone."

[Alastor opens the door for Charlie as they enter Rosie's emporium, where they meet the Cannibal Overlord herself at her desk speaking to a young woman at the front of a long line.]

Rosie: "Well who hasn't thought about eating their first husband? I certainly would have if he didn't taste so bad! Hehe, I tell ya what, you bring ol' tall dark and armless to me, and I'll straighten him right out, Okay sweetie? *Gives her card* Now here's my card a- *notices Alastor* Oh, my, stars! Do my eyes deceive me? *Peeks through crowd* Alastor? Dolly? *Makes her way through* Alastor! Dolly! Where have you been??? These halls really lost some of their sparkle without both your lively presence and your Bright persona - *notices Charlie* Oh. Who's this ya brought with you? Come now, Alastor, she's much too young for you! *Charlie rolls her eyes* Oh I'm just kidding. I know you're an Ace in the hole."

Alastor: "(Not understanding) A what now?"

Rosie: "But where are your manners mister? Introduce us why don't you?"

Alastor: "Ahh, yes. Charlie, this is Rosie, *Rosie curtsies politely* the most darling, delightful and dangerous Overlord this side of the Pentagram!"

Rosie: "Oh! Always such a charmer."

(Name): " Rosie it's been so long it's good to see you."

Rosie: "Oh dolly It's fine. I have been craving to spend some time with you. *Hugs her tight and kisses her cheek repeatedly*"

(Name): "*giggles and nuzzles into her kisses*"

Alastor: "And Rosie, it's my pleasure to introduce you *pushes Charlie up to her* to princess Charlie Morningstar. Daughter of Lucifer and heir to the throne of Hell!"

Charlie: "How do you do? *Waves nervously*"

Rosie: "Well well! isn't this a regal surprise! *Pushes her to desk* Come in! Come in! Can I offer you somethin' to eat? I'm sure I have a leg around here or somethin'. Oh, what am I thinkin'? *Pokes her stomach* Small thing like you? You're probably watchin' your figure! How bout some nice pinkie fingers instead?"

[As she spoke she got out a box of cut off pinkie fingers in little pink wrappers.]

Charlie: "Um...No. no, thank you, though."

Rosie: "*puts box away* Oh look at you! *pats her head* so polite! Alastor, you could learn a thing o' two"

[Rosie then proceed to take Charlie to a table with two chairs. she sits her down on one of them and she sits on the one across from her. Alastor walks up to Rosie.]

Rosie: "Well, sit down. Sit down. Tell Auntie Rosie what she can do for you. Ya know, Alastor. I got a premo-connect on a guy with about eight blocks of territory and not enough goons to run it. Prime pickin's for a deal to be made, my friend."

Alastor: "Appreciate the offer *walks up to Charlie* but we're here on business of another kind."

Rosie: "well don't keep me in suspense! I'm a very busy woman *drinks cup of tea*"

Charlie: "Well, as you know...*panicking* the extermination is coming early. It'll be here in a month, and they're-they're coming for my hotel and my friends first, and I-I-I-I-"

(Name): " Breathe Charlie. *Holds her hand and calms her down."

Alastor: "*interrupts* We need your help. Well, your cannibals help at least, to fend off the attack."

Rosie: "Wow! *puts down cup* when you ask a favor ya don't start small, do ya, your highness? Oh now, don't fret. *gets up* I didn't say I wouldn't help. But I assume there's more to this plan then a bunch of unarmed cannibals.

Alastor: "Oh, your people will be far from helpless when we're done with them. And by the end, they will be able to eat, their, fill."

Rosie: "Well, in that case, sure! Why not?"

Charlie: "Really?"

Rosie: "What can I say? I like your moxie girl. And old Alastor has never done me wrong before."

Charlie: Oooh! Thank you *holds her hands* thank you, thank you!

(Name): "Thanks Rosie we really appreciate it."

Rosie: "Oh anything for my dolly. *She gives her a little quick peck on the lips."