Overture: Part 2

Please comment.

[The scene turns static before it fixes itself to reveal a sinner stabbing another demon to death with a knife before Alastor caught their attention. As the camera rolls, scenes switches from the front of the , to Charlie on camera and she waves at it before comes into view, putting two-fingers over the head prank behind her, to the bartender, , who was clearly drunk, passing out on the ground as , the hotel maid, tries to stab and chase after a bug, and then to Angel Dust, with a support beam falling close to KeeKee, scaring the demon cat before running off, and Angel Dust flipping Alastor off, and then the poor drawing of the hotel before the commercial ends.]

Alastor: "(the camera turns on with static) Well, hello there, you wayward Sinner! Do you like blood, violence, and depravity of a sexual nature? Of course you do, that's why you're in Hell! But what would you say if I told you there was a place to stay that had none of that? Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, a misguided path to redemption1 Founded five days ago by Lucifer's delusional daughter, Charlotte Morningstar!"

Alastor: "Come place your fate in her inexperienced hands, as she tries to work through her daddy issues by fixing you! Here we offer fun things, such as somewhat functional staff and 24-hour pest control. Custom rooms, and just look at this tacky parlor! Enjoy riveting conversation with our singular resident. And you even have the chance to talk with the succubus popstar herself (Name) Wow! All this, and more at the Hazbin Hotel! Your last desperate attempt at salvation starts here!"

[Alastor turns off the television.]

Alastor: "So, what do you think?"

[On the couch, Charlie, Vaggie and (Name) were surprised of the commercial being poorly misleading and very offensive to their nature, that Vaggie throws a fit at Alastor.]

Vaggie: "I'm sorry. What the fuck was that?"

Charlie: "Uh, yeah. One note, Alastor, I mean, first off, thank you so much for making this seriously amazing, but um, maybe the tone is a bit off. We want people to want to come here. This makes it look, um...

Vaggie: Bad. The word you're looking for is bad.

(Name): "Al, I love you but it's not great."

Alastor: "Funny. I was going for hilarious."

Vaggie: "It didn't explain anything about how we're trying to save demons from extermination, which is the whole fucking point."

Charlie: "Vaggie is right Alastor, the commercial was to let sinners know we are trying to help them."

(Name): "Yeah it was supposed to be informational."

Alastor:" Well, my dear, I haven't been active in hell for some time, and everyone remembers me from my radio show, the proper medium to express oneself. But you insisted on this noisy picture box advertisement."

[He taps the television twice with his microphone staff.]

Alastor: "So, I had a little fun with it."

Vaggie: "Oh, fun? You had a little fun with it? (stands up) Well, this is not what we want to represent us. When you showed up here a week ago, you told us you would help run this hotel. Instead, you're mocking us. Nobody's gonna wanna come to a place that a powerful overlord like you thinks is a waste of time."

[Angel Dust raises his hand from the couch, catching everyone's attention.]

Vaggie: "What?"

Angel Dust: "If'n you're filming a commercial, can I suggest you take better advantage of the talented celebrity you have right here?"

[Angel Dust takes a bottle with one arm before pointing all three arms at himself., but Vaggie doesn't like it.]

Vaggie: "Angel, you're a porn star.

Angel Dust: "A famous porn star, I'll have the horniest sinners knocking these walls down to get in."

Vaggie: "We are not filming a porn as a commercial."

Angel Dust: "Why not? Sex sells, don't it? I swear if you film me going at it with Mr. fancy talk creepy voice and Doll face her, you'd be rolling in participants willing to stay at this tacky hotel."

[As he was explaining, Alastor appears right beside the couch next to Angel Dust and laughs with amusement.]

Alastor: Ha ha. Never going to happen.

(Name): "Angie i love you, but you couldn't handle me. *She says flirtatiously. *"

Charlie: "Angel, I appreciate you wanting to use your special skills to, um, attract folks to the hotel, but I really don't want to exploit you in that way."

Angel Dust: "Oh, please, baby. This body was made to be exploited. I got the arms, I got the stamina, I got the legs. I got the lung capacity. (laughs). Oh, I got the legs. The gag reflex, the holes, the chest fluff everyone thinks are tits."

[Charlie chuckles nervously until Charlie's phone rings from Lucifer.]

Charlie: "Hold that thought! I'll be right back."

Angel Dust: "I could keep going all night, baby."

[While Angel drinks his beer, Charlie breathes nervously and answers the call.]

Charlie: "Hello? Dad?"

[As Charlie take the phone call, the scene switches to Vaggie, Angel, and Alastor.]

Angel Dust: "Hey, I have a question. If freaky face over there is so powerful, then why can't he just make people stay here?"

Alastor: "Oh, trust me,"

[Smiles in a mischievously creepy look with dark magic.]

Alastor: "-I can."

Husk: "Why do you think I'm here?"

[The camera moves to Husk at the bar.]

Husk: "You actually think I'd be cleaning bottles and listening to you fucks bitch and moan all the time if he wasn't forcing me?"

[As Husk cleans a bottle, Niffty pops up from behind the counter with a hand raised.]

Nifty: "I like being forced."

Husk: "Keep that to yourself, Nif."

(Name): "walks over to Husk. * Aw Husky you're hurting my feelings."

Husk: "*Grabs her by the chin to make her look him in the eye. * Don't play with me sweetheart."

Angel Dust: "What? You don't love being here with me, Whiskers?"

Husk: "Call me Whiskers again and I'll jam that bottle down your throat.

Angel Dust: "Kinky. Come on, keep talking dirty."

Vaggie: "*sighs* Angel. Let Husk do his job. And, no, we can't force sinners to stay here. They need to choose to."

Angel Dust: "I'm choosing to be here, and I think it's all stupid. We're in hell, toots. That's kind of the end of the road, ain't it?"

Vaggie: "Well, maybe it doesn't have to be. Just because nobody has made it out before doesn't mean it's not possible."

[Angel Dust places a hand on Vaggie's shoulder, giving her a deadpan expression while the latter makes the same one.]

Angel Dust: "Hey, whatever means I can keep crashing here rent-free. Crack is expensive. Hey doll face can't you do something with your popstar status."

(Name): " I would but my producer said that if i even tweet about this hotel I will be cancelled immediately."

[The scene comes back to Charlie, and after the phone call, she seemed really happy with the news her father brought to her.]

Charlie: "Yeah, I can totally, yeah. I'll head over there right away. Okay?"

[Charlie hangs up the phone and gasp in excitement.]

Charlie: "Yes...YES!"