Pilot: Part 7

[The limousine arrives at the hotel as the hotel door opens, revealing a very old and dirty establishment.]

Vaggie: "*throws herself on the couch, facing the wall* Ugh!"

(Name): "*sits next to her and pats her back in comfort*"

Angel Dust "*rummages through the fridge leaning by the wall and grabbing a box of Popsies.*"

Angel Dust: "Eh, it's probably a good idea to get some actual food in this place. Y'know, to feed all the wayward souls you got in here! Ahahaha! Ahaha...! eh... ah... *he closes the fridge door as he tries to comfort Charlie but decides to back off*"

[Charlie exits the hotel and tries to contact her.]

Charlie: "*sighs* Hey, mom. I know I keep calling and you must be busy... Really busy... But, um, the interview didn't go well, *shrinks to her knees* and... I don't know if I'm ever going to make a difference *starts tearing up as she wipes it off her face*. I don't know what I'm doing. I could really use some advice, mom. I... I think dad was right about me... Ahah, oof. Eh, anyway... *wipes her face once more* I'll stop talking before this gets long. *stands up* Love you, bye..."

[Charlie walks back in and leans by the door in defeat as a sudden knock can be heard from the other side of the door, surprising Charlie.]

Charlie: "*contemplates on whether or not to open the door but decides to open it anyway*"

[The mysterious figure watching her performance from before can be seen standing before her.]

Alastor: "Hel- *gets door slammed in front of him*"

Charlie: "*looks to the side for a brief moment before opening the door again*"

Alastor: "-lo!"

Charlie: "*slams door in front of his face once more* Hey, Vaggie?"

Vaggie: "*annoyed* Whaaaat?"

Charlie: "The Radio Demon is at the door!"

(Name): "Really!!*She asks excitedly."

Vaggie: "*sits up* What?!"

Angel Dust: "*takes out the popsicle from his mouth* Uh... who?"

Charlie: "What should I do?!"

Vaggie: "Uh, well- Don't let him in!"

[Charlie decides to disregard Vaggie's advice once more and opens the door for Alastor.]

Alastor: "May I speak now?"

Charlie: "You may..."

Alastor: "*reaches hand out* Alastor! Pleasure to be meeting you, sweetheart! *Pulls Charlie towards him* Quite a pleasure! *Lets himself in* Excuse my sudden visit, but I saw your fiasco on a picture show, and I just couldn't resist! What a performance! Why, I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929! Hahahahaha, *plays with his mic staff* sooo many orphans..."

Vaggie: "*holds a harpoon towards his chest* Stop right there, cabrón hijo de perra (bastard son of a bitch)! I know your game and I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here, you pompous cheesy *Angel's head pops in, unamused* talk show shitlord!"

Alastor: "*uses finger to move the harpoon away* Dear, if I wanted to hurt anyone here... *turns into his full demon form* I would've done so already..."