Pilot: Part 4

[The camera pans out from a nearby screen, focusing on Charlie and  as she fixes Charlie's bow.]

Vaggie: "*exhales* Okay! You remember what to say?"

Charlie: "*inhales* Yes! Let's do this!"

Vaggie: "(in a serious tone) Just, look at me and I'll mouth it to you."

Charlie: "Come on, Vaggie! *bends backward* I know what to say! I just feel like we need to...I don't know, *grabs and throws a doughnut away* make things sound more exciting! *Gasps* Hooo! What if I si-"

Vaggie: "*cutting Charlie off* -Sing a song about it?"

Charlie: "You knew I was gonna say that! *boops Vaggie on the nose*"

Vaggie: "Because I know you *fixes her bow again*. But please don't sing! *Shakes Charlie* This is serious!"

(Name): "*Busts through the door* I'M HERE"

Charlie: "(NAME) I'm SO happy you could make it."

(Name): "Of course girl i want to be here to support you."

Charlie: "*She smiles at you before turning back to Vaggie*Well, you know, I'm better at expressing myself and my goals through song!"

[Charlie stands on the table where  are happily munching on doughnuts, watching her.]

Vaggie: "But, life isn't a musical, hon. *places hands on hips*"

Charlie: "Fine. But I have these other ideas of what to say! *Starts bouncing a bit as she shows Vaggie a piece of paper* The highlighted bits are the best part!"

Vaggie: "Uh, it's all highlighted. *squints* Is this a drawing...?"

Charlie: "Yes! That's the happy ending, see?! *Begins to fantasize* Everyone smiling and happy in!"

(Name): "Aw it's cute."

Vaggie: "*pinches the bridge of her nose* Yes, it's very cute but I don't think it's that simple. Just please follow the talking points we went over. And *grabs Charlie to face her* do not sing!"

Charlie: "Okay, fiiiine. (in a manly voice) I'll just have to resort to my impeccable improv skills! *Salutes Vaggie as she walks over to Katie Killjoy*"

(Name): "You can do it Charlie*slightly yells*"

Vaggie: "*Looks at Charlie in worry. *"

(Name): "Don't worry Vaggie Charlie's got this. *Places a hand on Vaggie's shoulder*"

Vaggie: "*Looks at you with a small smile. * Yeah, your right, she's got this."

Charlie: "(nervously) Hiii! I'm Charlie. *Tries to go for a handshake*"

Katie Killjoy: "Katie Killjoy. *blows out the smoke of her cigarette* I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you, but that would be a lie. *throws away her cigarette* And you can put that away. *gestures to Charlie's hand* I don't touch the gays. I have standards!"

Charlie: "Yeah? How's uh... how's that working out for ya? *turns to look around nervously*"

Katie Killjoy: "Look, my time is money. So, I'll keep this short. *proceeds to poke Charlie* You're not here because we wanted you here. You're here because Jeffrey couldn't make it for his cannibal cooking segment."