Hello Rosie: Part 5

Please Comment.

[The scene cuts back to Cannibal Town]

Rosie: "*Through megaphone* Cannibals and Cannibettes, assemble in the square."

[Rosie walks with Charlie to the stage]

Rosie: "Now, darling, you know I would do anything, anything for my clients, but I can't exactly command all of Cannibal Town to follow someone else into battle. Now, don't get me wrong, they love carnage and bloodshed, but to get this group into line, you got to win 'em over. *Through megaphone* Settle in! Settle in! Important meeting."

[The cannibals form a crowd around the stage]

Charlie: "But how do I--"

Rosie: "With sparkle! Razzamatazz! and that oh so appealing moxie of yours."

(Name): "Come on Charlie, you've always been able to Dazzle people. * Jazz hands. *"

Alastor: "Shouldn't be a problem. It's not like you've ever failed to inspire before."

(Name): "Come on Al. *Face palms. *"

[Charlie groans as she walks on stage]

Rosie: "Now, fair warning. This group sticks together. So, in order to convince any of them, you'll need to convince all of them. And there's one in particular--"

Alastor: "Uuuugh, Susan."

(Name): "I swear. *She says already annoyed at the thought of Susan. *"

Rosie: "Susan, who's a bit of an... uh--"

Alastor: "Ornery old bitch?"

Rosie: "That! She's tough but win her over and the rest will be easy as pie. Ready?"

Charlie: "I guess."

Rosie: "*Through megaphone* Everyone, we have a very special, very royal guest this evening! Please put your bloody hands together for Princess Charlie!"

[Charlie smiles awkwardly and waves at the crowd]

Susan: "Booooo! Bring Rosie back!"

Charlie: "Susan?"

Rosie, (Name) and Alastor: "Susan."

Charlie: "[Laughs nervously] Sorry. Uh, okay, uh, my name's Charlie, and..."

[Susan and Charlie both speak at the same time]

Charlie: "Well, I run this hotel with my part... well someone and...Wait, let me start over. Angels are coming to kill us all and we need help defending our realm. So-- we, uh... we need your help-- With your assistance, we can make a stand for-- [Charlie sings] ♫I...I have a dream♫ and I--''

Susan: "*Yelling* Booooo! Get off the stage you blue blood bitch! Booo! We don't give a shit about some hotel. Leave before I eat those big ass eyes of yours. Boo! Get off. Where's the showmanship? Where's all the finesse? Fucking mediocre!"

Charlie: "*flips her off* FUCK YOU YOU OLD BITCH!!!"

[Cannibal crowd gasps]

(Name): "*Snorts before quietly breaking out into chuckles."

Rosie: "Okay! We'll be back after a brief intermission."

[Rosie moves Charlie away from the stage with (Name) following.]