Radio Killed the Video Star: Part 1

[We open with an exterior shot of the before cutting to inside with pacing back and forth in panic mode. Keekee was in the shot, walking alongside her owner.]

Charlie: "Okay. So, the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?! [Starts to panic.] And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!"

[ grabs Charlie, calming her down.]

Vaggie: "Yes. We will."

Angel Dust: "Oh, please, ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now... (phone vibrates with violent threating messages such as "fucking bitch") Ain't no silver lining this time toots."

(Name): "Come on angel we're trying to keep positive."

Angel Dust: " There aint nothin' to be positive about, Doll face."

Charlie: "Sure, there is! We just...have to look a little harder for it!"

Angel Dust: "Well, while you're lookin', the rest'a hell's goin' nuts. [Angel waves his phone in their faces.] People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District."

[He scrolls down an article with the bottom showing a demon screaming in front of a fire. Suddenly a pink message appears. Charlie gets closer to read it.]

Charlie: "Err, what is a... Donkey Show?"

[Angel panics and retreats the phone back.]

Angel Dust: "Aah, heh, nothin'. My boss, , is just freaked out about the news too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their shit."

Vaggie: "Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?"

Charlie: "(Gasps) This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!"

(Name): "See i told you angel we've got our silver lining right her."

Angel Dust: "Cute idea and all, but you really gonna go out in all of this? [waves the phone with the place still on fire and demons in panic.]"

Charlie: "Well, it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep -"

(Name): "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT"

[Suddenly, a massive explosion made Charlie scream in fight from behind, getting their attention. They turn to see a freshly made hole in the wall, then cuts to outside to see zeppelin armed for battle. The scene cuts inside to see him and his scattering around.]

Sir Pentious: "Show yourself Alasssstor. Come and face -"

[Pentious pauses for a moment when he notices Alastor absent from the freshly made hole. He then looks to see him sipping coffee on the balcony of the second floor.]

Sir Pentious: "Oh, there you are - Face my wrath!"

Alastor: "Who are you?

Sir Pentious: "Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Ssssssir Pentiousssss!"

[Alastor dissolves into fog as he descends to the ground, materializing aside Angel, Vaggie, and Charlie who are in the scene watching Sir Pentious's zeppelin.]

Sir Pentious: "Inventor, architect of dessstruction, villain extraordinaire!"

Egg Bois: "Ooh you tell 'em boss."

[Niffty appears on Alastor's right shoulder, clearly starstruck.]

Niffty: "Ooooooh, he's a bad boy~"

[Alastor scoops Niffty up and drops her to the ground.]

Alastor: "Ha, well if all that's true, you'd think I'd have heard of you. Ah Darling you look lovely today.[grabs (Name)'s hand dips her and kisses neck, causing her to silently giggle."

Sir Pentious: "HEY PAY ATTENTION TO ME .I attacked you literally last week."

[Alastor cocks his head, taking his attention away from (Name).]

Sir Pentious: "We've done battle, like... 20 times."

Alastor: "Well, you must have been really bad at this."

Sir Pentious: "Silence! Now cower! For when I've ssslain you, the almighty Vees will finally acknowledge me as their equal."

[Niffty reappears on Alastor's shoulder.]

Niffty: "Ooh! Wait, who are the Vees?"

Alastor: "Oh, nobody important."