Sign 12 The Transition To Evil

Glizzy sat beside Cypher, who was driving an old car while drinking a can of energy drink. His knuckles were red and he had injuries all over his skinny, white arms. Glizzly looked at the dead scenery outside, the dried plants of the desert-like landscape, far away from ocean waters, far away from any source of happiness, the sound the wind made as it passed through the hollow, black trunks on dried trees under the sun almost sounded like a dreamlike howl. 

They got down an old landing station.
"The private jet would be there any moment," Skyler said and his voice resonated in the emptiness, like echoes of echoes of echoes coming back and forth. He threw his energy drink can away and it went rolling on the vast earth, carried by the wind and dust. 
"Bro, it's fucking cold here,"

Glizzly looked at the emptiness and the neverending horizon where venus was shining brighter than other stars he had ever seen, "Aren't you cold?" 
"There are a lot of things I'm feeling right now, unfavourable temperature is not one of them,"
He snickered, "What are you feeling, then?"
"I'm feeling like...I'm standing on a pile of rock. The entire world seems under my feet...Until the sky collapses on me,"

Skyler looked at Glizzly, and for a while, there was complete silence, the wind died down until it didn't. The helicopter made a crashing sound in the sky, its wings cutting through the sickly, frigid air. It soon landed, making their hair wave until dust covered them and they covered his faces with their arms. A tall man came out of it and his black silhouette soon took colour. Glizzly looked at his toned body which was evident even through his suit, it was surely not the first time he was out for a drug deal, he looked like he had been there.

But he looked like no addict.

"I heard you got good stuff," He was French, but he had an American accent. He was tall, tanned and well built with sharp features and villainous, icy blue eyes shining across his tanned face.
Glizzly took out a small packet of the drug, "Ten grand,"
He looked at Glizzly, completely ignoring the drugs in his hands, "You look young,"
"He's as old as me," Cypher said.

"You look seventeen-ish" 
"I get that a lot,"
He smiled, "How old do I look?"
"He doesn't care, Hugo. Jesus Christ, take your shit and leave already," Cypher said.
Glizzly gave him a long glance, "Ten grand,"

. . .

Heart brushed her hair as music played into her room, while Elijah lay on her bed reading a magazine. She wasn't dancing to the music, she was dancing because her love for Cyril was making her go bananas because of her moves, what were those? She looked as if she was being bullied to dance before the entire school on some meme song. Elijah just watched her comical self, "And also, she's so good at kissing! Plus, she's got this really cool whale tattoo on her back, and you know she had freckles on her breasts?" Heart was blabbering for the past one hour.

Elijah finally decided to intervene, "You really like her, huh,"
"Oh my God, have you seen her? She's gorgeous! I saw her surf with her friends the other day, she looks so cool in a surf suit and all that gear. And she's getting good at dancing too, she's talented as hell!"

"That's good. But you shouldn't completely give yourself to someone so fast. You've been dating for a month and you can't stop talking about her,"
"Why? Is it wrong to love someone?"
"Not her. She doesn't give the right vibes,"

"I like her vibes,"
"You just like her face, and I hate it,"
"What? But she's beautiful!"
"A bit too beautiful to be true...Girls like her don't like wasting their beauty on one person, they like a swarm of admirers, they like the feeling of being pursued, chased, they like rejecting people and making them wait. She's just gonna break your heart and leave you stranded. She's not the right girl for you,"