Tour

Idk but I feel like I already published this. Also, I think I'm gonna get murdered. the number 666 has been everywhere for me. Now I have 666 votes on this story. o-o

When you woke up, percy showed you to the Poseidon table and told you all about sacrificing some of your meal.
You had delicious life cereal in front of you, but you only picked at your favorite cereal. You kept getting the feeling that someone is watching you.
You turned to look over your shoulder, but saw no one.
"What's wrong?" Asked Percy.
"Somebody's watching me." You replied.
Percy looked around. "I don't see anyone."
You groaned an finished your cereal as quickly as possible.
Afterwards, you sat in the commons area with a book.
After getting a few pages in, you saw boots walking up to you.
You looked up and saw a boy. He had dark, curly hair and looked about fifteen. He had a smile on his face and a little glimmer in his brown eyes that spoke of mischief.
"Yes?" You said snottily.
"I'm Leo Valdez." He said. "Just thought you might want a little tour."
"No thanks, I already had one."
His smile faltered, but returned after a moment.
"But with this tour, you learn so much more about camp and the campers themselves."
"You know, I'd really rather not," You told him, snapping the book shut and getting up to leave.
He followed. "C'mon. I'll do it for free!"
"You were offering it for free."
"I'll...show you Chiron's personal bathroom. It had to be specially modified god him."
"That's not very polite towards Chiron."
"I'll let you kiss my cheek."
You stopped dead in your tracks.
"Why would I want to kiss your cheek? I just met you!"
He shrugged and resulted to saying "please" every second or so.
Eventually you gave in, and he started to show you around camp.

A/n yeah, not that long but at least it's something!!! I've gotten into hetalia and you know how new obsessions can be. :3

Bai my valdezinators!