Trying to Remember

I don't remember if I missed the last update, or if the last two weeks have gone by super slowly. In any case, I wanted to ask you guys something. How many of you actually read this anymore? I mean, It's been going on so long that I've lost most of my interest. I continue it for you guys, but its hard to continue something you're not super interested in. This story has been on a decline lately, so I may just end it soon. I don't want to end it prematurely, but if there are only like, five of you, I might have to. I love you guys, but my inspiration is just gone.

So here's the deal: anybody who still reads/likes this story, I'd like them to tell me so. If over five of you are still there, I'll finish it normally. If less than five do, I'll probably give you a long finale chapter.

Anywho, here's a small chapter:

Mira talked about spending her nights desperately trying to remember her message. She worked out most of the message in her head, but was resolved to share it only with the intended recipient. Which she still hadn't remembered. 

In the meantime, you continued to be her friend, though all your friends were not a fan of her. She was too forgetful, and had a tendency to lie about tedious things. 

One morning, Leo met you outside your cabin, and asked if you wanted to hang out at the beach. He was hoping to get a little alone time with you, but Mira overheard, and wanted to come.

Leo sighed inwardly, keeping his smile, and accepted.

The three of you headed down to the beach.

Mira was perfectly content to swim in the ocean. You and Leo sat on a blanket and watched her. 

"She's like a child." Leo murmured, smiling.

"Maybe that's why I have an overwhelming desire to protect her. Motherly instincts."

Leo laughed, and put his arm around your shoulders.

After a moment, the smile faded, and he sighed.

"There's definitely something very different about her. She's forgetful, she's clumsy, and she doesn't seem to realize how her actions can be annoying, or angering.It's like she never grew up, even though she looks like she could be sixteen."

You sighed to, watching her run into another wave rolling into the shore.

The sounds of nature were overwhelming. The waves hitting the shore, birds calling in the distance, and Mira squealing when the water washed over her.

You leaned your head on Leo's shoulder and closed your eyes.

What does the future have in store for us? You thought, before falling asleep.

Okay, It's short, but again, please respond to the authors note at the beginning.

On another note, I have a new question for y'all.

What's your favorite thing to draw\craft?

I like drawing people the best. I'm pretty bad at anything else.

Anywho, Hasta la pasta!