Kissing

Your POV
You started to walk. Leo obviously wasn't in a very good mood.
You reached out and grabbed his hand, lightly stroking the back with your thumb.
"Hey, are you okay?" You asked softly.
He looked at you and the cloud of anger lessened.
"Yeah, just.." he looked off towards the mountains. "My dad is so disagreeable. He hates you and Sam, for starters. But of course, I hate Sam."
You punched him gently in the shoulder.
"Hey, Sam is very nearly family for me, and he's quickly becoming a fixture in my life." You said quietly. "But you are definitely more important to me than him. You're still gonna have to put up with him though."
You smiled without showing your teeth.
He looked at you for a minute, then a mischievous grin crept across his face.
He picked you up bridal-style, and leaned in closer.
He pressed his lips to yours. When you pulled away sam was far ahead of you guys. He was looking at you with an expression you couldn't quite make out.
Leo put you down and you both ran to catch up.
Sam was tapping his foot, his brown hair flying all around, a look of anger on his face.
"C'mon, are we heading back, or not?"
Leo smiled apologetically."heading back."
In the next town, you stopped at a train station.
The train came to pick you up.
You sat in a seat against the wall of the train. Leo sat to the left, and Sam to the right of you.
You closed your eyes. Leo grabbed your hand and rubbed the back with his thumb.
You opened your eyes again and kissed him on the cheek.
"Remember when you fell through the ice? that was our fist kiss." you said dreamily.
"Mmhm" said Leo. You looked over to Sam. He had a frustrated look on his face and earbuds in his ears.
You tapped his arm.
He paused his music and lessened his frustrated look.
"What's wrong?" you asked.
"Nothing really, just a little frustrated."
"What are you frustrated at?"
"Well, we have to backtrack a lot." He said, biting his lip.
You shook your head. "There's more. What is it? you know you can tell me."
"Hey, (y/n) Imma go to the bathroom."
"Kay." you said quietly, then turned back to Sam. "What is it?"
He bit his lip again, pausing.
You opened your mouth to ask him again, but he leaned forward and pressed his lips to yours.
Your eyes were wide open.
You pulled away, so Leo wouldn't catch you.
"I just had to try it." Sam mumbled, putting his earbuds back in.
When Leo came back, you just stared straight ahead.
You tried to forget about the kiss, but it was difficult.
The truth was, you kind of liked it.

A/n yeah so... sorry. Now I offer choices. I can have the reader fall for Sam, or avoid him. Your choice. Comment where you want this to go. Biggest vote wins. :3