Wow, are you actually getting claimed this chapter?

Hey, so it's time to vote on all the covers I've gotten so far.

Number 1

Number 2

Number 2

Number 3

Number 3

Number 4

Number 4

Vote on your favorite, and that will be my new cover

In the meantime, here's a new chapter.

👌🍝🍝🍝👌👈(¬w¬👈)

"N-not mortal?" you stuttered. "What do you mean by that?"

"It means," Leo started, standing up. "That your dad is still alive."

"No he's not! He's dead!"

The blonde girl popped in. "You can't really kill a god that easy."

"A-a god?"

"Well, we're just assuming. For all we know, you could be half nymph. Or, satyr, I guess."

You felt like you were going to faint. You assumed that mortal meant human.

"If you're a demigod, hopefully your godly parent will claim you."

You didn't know what that meant, but you tried to put it from your mind and go with it. Besides, people didn't seem all that exited to tell you what things meant.

People started to disperse a little bit. The only people left now were you, Leo, and six others.

"So, (y/n), these are my friends."

Leo introduced you to each of them. The one with black hair and green eyes was Percy, the blonde girl was Annabeth, the boy with blonde hair and ice blue eyes was Jason, and the girl with brown hair tied into little braids was Piper. The big Asian looking guy was Frank, and the smaller girl with the curly hair was Hazel.

"Wow, Leo, you have a lot more friends than you led me to think." you remarked.

Leo smiled.

"Yeah, this is my crew."

Leo and his friends invited you to hang out with them for a while. You felt really awkward, because all these people knew Leo, and had known him for probably a couple years, yet you had only met him around a month ago.

You really liked Piper. You thought she was pretty, and wished you could be friends with her. You also liked Frank. He was clumsy, and seemed uneasy around Leo. You weren't completely sure why.

That night, you all sat close to each other in front of a campfire. They all sang songs you didn't know, and made S'mores.

You still felt awkward. Everyone had been telling you that you'd get "claimed" at the campfire. So far, whatever this "claimed" thing is hadn't happened.

You were placed in what was refered to as the Hermes cabin for the night. Nobody had explained anything to you, so you had no idea why the cabins were named after Greek gods.

Your night in the Hermes cabin was weird. It was full of tall kids with mostly blonde or light brown hair. They all had the same nose.

A couple of boys who said they were the cabin counsellors, and that their names were Travis and Connor helped you get situated. They gave you a bed to sleep in, and tried to console you by saying that since you didn't get claimed today, you'd get claimed by tomorrow.

You still didn't know what that meant, but you were afraid to ask. What if they judged you?

You kept it to yourself and snuggled deeper under your covers.

The next morning you were woke up by one of the same boys from yesterday. They looked really similar, so he had to tell you that he was Travis.

"C'mon, (y/n) it's time for breakfast."

He led you to the open-roofed pavilion you had seen the other day.

You saw around a hundred kids, sitting at various tables and eating breakfast.

"Wow! There're so many kids!" you said.

"Yeah, you should see this place in the summer." Travis replied. "There're at least twice as many."

You imagined how packed this place must be then. It was hard to think about.

You ate your breakfast with the members of the Hermes cabin, then afterwards, you sat awkwardly in the commons area, reading your book.

"Hey, whatchya readin'?" asked a voice from behind.

"Same thing as yesterday." you replied, knowing it was Leo.

"The one with Sarah and Daryll?"

"Sally and David." you corrected. "And yes, if you must know."

"What's up? Do you not like me anymore or something?" he asked.

"No, I still like you, I'm just a little upset now that you're back with your friends."

Leo was about to say something else, but something yellow started glowing above your head.

You looked up and saw some sort of musical instrument, glowing in yellow.

Somebody called out. "Hail, (f/n), daughter of Apollo."

Sorry the chapter's short, but what you gonna do?