Stowaway

Gah! another SUPER long wait. Sorry 'bout that! <:3

Leo's POV
Leo had mixed emotions. He had had a girlfriend for about five minutes, and then she disappeared with a dude who was surely better than Leo.
His wind blown, brown hair; his intense blue eyes; well, Leo could tell this guy could be some competition.
He decided, from this point on, he hated Sam.
Leo walked into cabin nine to find everyone crowded around Nyssa's bed.
He heard murmurings coming from the Hephaestus kids.
Being the cabin leader, he easily pushed through the thin crowd.
"Nyssa, what's wrong?"
Nyssa had a deep frown on her face.
Liam, another boy filled Leo in.
"Nyssa had a dream about dad. Apparently he's fighting with Khione. Poseidon joined in and now Khione's gone into hiding."
Your POV
You sat down on a hard backed chair, coated in ice.
"Mother, you wanted to talk to me?"
Khione nodded slowly.
"Yes, I'm afraid I have something for you to do. I have had to cloak myself very heavily. Good thing I'm friends with Hecate. But anyway, Hephaestus is mad at me for something I didn't do."
"What does he claim?" you asked, concerned.
Khione paused for a moment, and you took the time to notice that Sam was standing in the corner, watching you with curiosity in his eyes.
"He claims that I froze his workshop and Poseidon claims that I froze the ocean around his palace. I didn't do either of those, though I also don't know who did it."
"Well what do you want me to do?" You asked a little louder than you wanted.
"I would like you to go to Hephaestus' workshop and ask him about the problem. Then, go to Poseidon's palace and do the same. And...take Sam with you on your quest."
You realized your mouth was slightly open, and closed it.
"Okay, well, let me go back to Camp Half-Blood, so I can pack."
Khione nodded.
"Sam! C'mere!"
Sam walked slowly towards you.
Khione whispered in his ear, and he nodded firmly.
He grabbed your arm.
"Let's go (Y/n)."
The sensation of traveling with Sam had lessened, but it was still a little uncomfortable.
Your feet hit the ground, and you stumbled. You were on top of the Khione cabin.
You climbed down easily. Sam did too.
You went into your cabin and started pulling things together.
Sam politely waited outside.
"You can come in." You said without looking at him.
You kept packing, and he stepped past the threshold. You threw the last bit of stuff into your backpack. You had a little money, some ambrosia and nectar, a flashlight, and some clothes.
You slung your backpack on your back, and left the room. Sam followed at your heels.
On your way out of camp, someone came up behind you and grabbed your arm.
It was Leo.
"Where the heck are you going?" He asked.
"Well, my mom, your dad, and Percy's dad...they're fighting."
"Yeah, I know. You probably should leave camp. Almost everyone has sided with Hephaestus, and they want you gone. Nobody will listen to me either. Wait a second, did you say you're going to try to stop this?"
You nodded.
"I'm coming with you!"
You nervously looked at Sam who was waiting impatiently.
Leo followed your gaze.
"Oh, I'm definitely coming with you."
"I don't know. I-"
He cut you off.
"I'm coming. There's nothing you can do against it."
You rolled your eyes, and started walking back to Sam.
Leo followed closely.
"Looks like we have a tag-a-long." You said sarcastically to Sam.
He gave a thin smile.
"Shall we go?"
You grabbed his hand, and Leo's with the other.
"Yes. Are you ready, Leo?"
He nodded.
Sam did his thing, and suddenly, you were standing back in Khione's palace.