Invasion

Ayyy, part 50! (What's the chapter limit on Wattpad again?)

The girl didn't wake up for another few days. Will had said she lost a lot of blood, but would recover over time. She also got a Camp Half Blood T-shirt, because Chiron didn't like the idea of a girl running around in a sports bra.

A few hours after she awoke, She disappeared into Chiron's office, because he needed to talk to her. You and Leo waited still, wanting to talk to her yourselves.

Ten minutes later, she walked out of the big house. You pulled her aside, and asked to talk. She sighed, and nodded silently. 

You and Leo brought her to the beach where you could be alone.

"So, we're the people who brought you back, so we wanted to ask you some questions."

"Oh, thanks, I guess. For getting me help, I mean."

"We wanna know your name." Leo blurted.

You gently pressed your finger to his lips.

The girl chuckled softly. "I'm Mira."

"Mira, okay."

You looked over at Leo, then back to Mira.

"So, how did you get to the forest? What happened to you."

Mira's smile faded away, and she looked thoughtful.

"Well, I think I was supposed to tell someone something, but something big attacked me in the forest."

"You were supposed to tell someone something? Can you remember?"

She was silent for a bit longer.

"No. I can't remember. I don't have a great memory as it is, and I think that monster knocked my head pretty hard."

Mira ran her hand through her hair, and fanned herself with her shirt. It was rather warm outside, but you weren't very bothered by it anymore.

"I do remember who wanted me to send a message. It was. . .uh. . .one of those gods. . .Aplier? Ayama? Aloto?"

"A-Apollo?" Leo asked curiously?

Mira snapped her fingers. "That's the one. He wanted me to tell. . .something about paths. . .to. . .a person. . .I don't remember their name."

Leo sighed. "Okay, is there anything else you can remember"

(I accidentally typed rememeber at first, and I just want to tell you to remember memes.)

Mira shook her head, with a resigned expression.

"Okay," You added. "Thanks anyway."

The two of you led Mira back to camp. Chiron said she could stay in the Apollo cabin with you, since he sent her.

You helped Mira get settled, and made sure she was comfortable. She kept talking to you late into the night, and you kept trying to get her to be quiet, because you were sure she was bothering your brothers and sisters.

The next morning, when you woke up, Mira wasn't in her bed. She appeared to be in the bathroom. Your siblings grumbled about the preassigned order of bathroom use that Mira was messing up. 

You apologized, and reminded them that she probably wouldn't be here long.

Mira spend way longer than necessary in the bathroom. When she came out, she looked as though she had taken a three hour shower. Her skin was raw and red from the hot water pelting down on her, and her hair was dripping all over the floorboards.

After she finished her morning routine, she walked right out of the cabin, and headed towards the big house. 

You had classes and events on your schedule today, so you had to leave her in the hands of Chiron.

You didn't know how long Mira would be here, but you hoped not long. She didn't seem to have much respect for other people.

Okay, this is short again, but at least it's an update. I feel bad for not updating for so long, but as I've said, I was on vacation, so things were crazy.

Anywho, a question for you: What's your favorite song from a musical TV show or movie?

I love "It's over, isn't it?" From Steven Universe. (It's such a good song omg)

Anywho, you all look great today, and I love you all!

Hasta la Pasta.