Epilogue

You opened your eyes.

You were sitting in a room.

"Just in time, sweetie." said a man with a British accent. "We're just about to leave. Grab your friends and get on the boat."

You looked around, and spotted Leo sitting in a seat, sound asleep. Next to him was Jade and Logan, also asleep.

You woke them up and dragged them to the boat.

You all got in the elevator, your friends still pretty much asleep. The elevator started to descend very quickly.

You felt like you were almost lifted off the floor. The elevator stopped quickly. You stepped out, along with the group of other people whose faces you couldn't properly see.

Once your friends were all securely sitting on the benches, you looked at the man.

"Who are you?"

"Charon." He replied.

"Did you say-"

"No, I did not say Chiron. I said Charon."

"O-okay. Where exactly are we going anyway?" You asked. "Or where are we now?"

Charon pushed the boat off the shore. As it glided down the acid green river. It had little bits of random debris in it.

"Is...is this the river styx?"

"Yep. The bright and beautiful."

"So, what's all that crap in there?" You asked.

"Crap? That's hardly crap. It's people's forgotten dreams."

Sounds like crap to me you thought.

"So," you said, trying to change the subject. "River Styx means afterlife, which means underworld. We're dead aren't we?"

Charon didn't reply. Slowly, you watched as his italian suit transformed into a long black robe.

Charon looked at you, and the skin was melting off his face. Before you're eyes, Charon turned into a skeleton, his bony white fingers clutching the oars on the boat.

He rowed for a bit longer on the green river, until he reached a shore of blackish sand. He ushered everyone out of the boat, and then left, rowing back the other way.

You had to make Leo, Jade, and Logan follow you, because they still seem a bit groggy.

You dragged them into the back of a line by accident. You saw a sign which a different group of people were walking under. That line was considerably shorter. The sign said E-Z death.

You didn't quite like the sound of E-Z death, so you stood in the other line.

Your friends seemed awake, but completely out of it. You snapped your fingers in front of Leo's face, and slapped him lightly a couple of times.

Light seemed to go into his eyes again, and he woke up.

"(y/n)...what happened? I thought we died."

You almost laughed.

"I think we did."

Leo took a glance around. "Oh." he mumbled.

Jade and Logan were still zombies, but you didn't seem to have to drag then along anymore.

Neither of you talked while you waited in line. It felt like an eternity before you finally got to the front. There was a desk with three men sitting at it.

"Ah, (y/n) (l/n). Rather unexceptional life. Let's take a peek, shall we?" asked the man in the middle.

Your whole life seemed to flash before your eyes. It truly was unexceptional.

When it was over, the man on the left said "Looks like asphodel for you th--"

The man seemed startled. He pulled a pager out from behind the desk and checked it.

You almost laughed again. To think, the judges of the dead have pagers.

"Oh, seems we've been overruled. You are to go to Elysium, as well as Mr. Valdez, Ms. Princely, and Mr. Boyman. Orders from Hades himself.

You furrowed your brow. Why would Hades bother with our asphodeling? You asked yourself.

Before you could voice your thoughts, you were escorted around a hill down into a valley, your friends right behind. Jade and Logan seemed to be waking up.

You were all led to houses on a tidy little street. The street seemed to go on forever, or at least as far your eyes could see.

Your guide left you to settle into your new lives. Or, afterlives.

You walked into the house that your guide had said was yours.

It was beautifully furnished and had everything you could think of.

This is Elysium. You thought. This is the Greek version of heaven.

You ran outside to see Leo, looking at his house, which was just next door. There was utter disbelief on his face.

"Wanna go for a walk down the street?" You asked. "See if we have neighbors?"

Leo smiled and nodded.

You laced your fingers with his and you started to walk down the deserted street.

As you walked, people started coming out of their houses to get a glimpse.

You heard someone call your name. You turned, and saw a boy with brown hair swept to the side and stormy blue eyes.

He came up to you. He seemed exited to see you, but once he saw Leo, his look darkened.

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

The boy's smile faded. "Oh, of course. You wouldn't know me. I forgot."

He held out his hand to shake.

"I'm Sam. You know me in...another dimension. But, uh, after death I became adept at interdimensional travel. But anyway, it's a bit long of a story. But don't worry, I'm a friend."

You finally did laugh. This guy was so weird, but you'd take it. You could be his friend.

"Sam!" somebody called.

"I'm gonna go, but come visit me in house number 77653." with a wave, he was gone.

You and Leo headed back home. You invited him into your house.

You sat on your couch, Leo right next to you.

"Y'know, it almost seemed like that guy had a thing for you." Leo said grinning.

"Sadly, I have a bit of a thing for someone else." You said quietly.

"Oh yeah? Who?"

"You, silly." You said before kissing him lightly on/the lips.

"Mhm good. I though it was someone else. That would break my heart." Leo said through your lips.

When you broke apart, you say in silence.

"Though we may be dead, and have some unfinished business in reality, I think we can drop it and be happy here." Leo mumbled.

"Though I do wish we had said goodbye." You agreed, eyes closed.

"At least we have just about everything we might need here." He said, seemingly on the edge of sleep.

"Mhm," you agreed.

Shortly after you both fell asleep.

A/n

Hi guys, I just wanted to say psyche on that ending. I decided to be nice enough to give you an ending. This is most likely the real ending though. I might pick back up some day, but probably not. We'll see. Anywho, this is your writer-chan saying thanks for taking me this far. I'm so happy to have made all the friends I have through this story.

Bye, guys!