Pranks

Splash. A (y/n)-sized tidal wave came crashing down over you.
"Percy! I'm going to murder you!"
You chased after your brother who was laughing hysterically.
You were going so fast that you weren't able to stop when Leo unknowingly walked right into your path.
You crashed into him and you both went flying.
"Oh . . .Gods. Are you okay? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to crash into you!"
Leo was clutching his head.
"No, it's fine, I'm fine. It's okay."
You helped him get up, and he started to brush himself off.
"Next time you want a hug, just ask."
"I wasn't trying to hug you, I was trying to kill Percy."
"Ah, yes. Percy. That would explain why you're dripping wet."
He chuckled.
"I can help you if you want." He said, a mischievous look in his eyes."
You smiled back. "Sure."
Hours later, after you had let Percy believe you had forgotten, and he let his guard down.
You sat with Percy in his favorite spot on the beach, your legs submerged in the icy water. You didn't really talk about much, and you felt like you should've been. You were the distraction.
Percy yawned.
"I should probably get back to the cabin. See you later, (y/n)." he took one step, and fell into a pit that you and Leo had dug earlier.
"Did--did I just--did you really?" Percy sighed. "I should've known you'd get me back. You wouldn't let it go."
Leo came running up.
"Where's...Percy." He said, spotting him in the pit. "Aww, I missed it." He half-smiled.
You held up a fist, and he bumped it with his.
Then you left, not caring about Percy's shouts of "Wait! Help me get out!"
He was a capable water boy.
When you and Leo got back to camp, you started to laugh hysterically. You fell down in the grass, while Leo laughed too.
You wiped a tear away. "The funny thing is, we dug it right behind him and he didn't notice."
"I told you he gets spacey when he's looking at the sea." Leo said, still chuckling.
"Thanks, Leo."

**********

That night, you dreamt of blurry pictures, people dying, and large locked black chests. Leo appeared in the middle, smiling and waving, which seemed to calm you down a lot.
Some of the blurry pictures looked somewhat familiar, though you couldn't quite tell what the depicted. They just had a certain feeling to them. Some images were positive, while others could affect you very negatively.
Leo started to flicker and so did your calm. He disappeared, and whispers engulfed you. Thousands of voices whispering different things at you. Your head was spinning, your eyes swimming with all the images. Hands started to reach out to you and touch as much of you as they could. The whispers got more intense and you shut your eyes tight. The whispers ceased and slowly, you opened your eyes to find yourself in the Poseidon cabin. light was streaming in through one of the windows and gave you a warm fuzzy feeling. You were so comfortable until Percy made you get up.

A/n hy valdezinators. I love you all. I'm not gonna freak out like I usually do just cuz I have 20.81K VIEWS. calm, I'm calm. IM PERFECTLY CALM PEOPLE!!
seriously though. The fact that you all like my story, and a couple of you have been following it from the beginning, is awesome. You guys rock! But I hope this chapter is a pretty good reward. I've gots ideas now. :3 Do yeah. I have some plans, and I'm gonna make this story better than the last one because my writing style has improved, right? RIIIIIIGGHHT?
Any-who, hasta la pasta my valdezinators.