Sick Leo

Your POV

"Leo!" You screamed.

You saw him through the ice.

He was trying to melt it, but he was in freezing water, and that was making it difficult.

You stomped on the ice until it cracked. You knelt, and pulled the ice apart. Leo burst out and started gasping for breath.

You wrapped your arms around him, and pulled him out.

You took off your sweater, and put it on him.

"Oh my gods Leo, are you okay?"

He nodded, shivering.

His curly black hair was plastered to his face, and he was soaked.

You helped him walk to the infirmary.

**********

Leo's POV

"How did this even happen?" asked Will Solace. "it's freaking June!"

Leo shivered.

"Can't we skip the explanations for now? he's freezing!" (Y/n) screamed.

Will nodded, and left the room. He came back with some more of Leo's clothes.

"Here, Leo. Take these clothes and this towel, and change behind that curtain."

He pointed to a blue hanging curtain.

"Will he be okay?" (Y/n) asked.

"I'll be okay." Leo said softly.

He went behind the curtain, and started to change. He could hear (Y/n) talking to will in hushed voices.

From what he could make out, he probably had hypothermia.

He finished drying himself off and changed.

**********

Your POV

The moment on the ice, before Leo fell, was probably the best moment of your life.

Then he had to go and get hypothermia, and it was all your fault! You were harmful to him, and he was harmful to you.

You've already hurt him once, you don't want to hurt him again.

You tried to totally forget that it happened.

But you couldn't.

Something inside you clicked.

One day, you were visiting the infirmary to find Leo asleep.

You sat on the floor next to his bed.

He started to stir.

"(Y/n)?"

You turned around.

"Yeah. Yeah it's me. Are you okay?"

Leo sat up.

"Yeah, I feel so much better. Not so much like I'm trapped under ice."

He half-smiled.

You saw that the bluish tint to his skin had disappeared, and his hands weren't shaking.

You took his hand. They were still like ice.

"Oh Leo, I'm so sorry. It's all my fault!" you said, feeling the tears welling up in your eyes.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. It was an accident. You didn't mean to. It, was actually, partially my fault."

You knew what he meant, and you had promised not to think about it anymore, so you put it from your mind.

Leo laid back on his bed, still clutching your hand.

You sat down next to him, and stroked the back of his hand with your thumb. You turned, facing away from Leo, but kept holding onto his hand.

He stroked your back with his other hand.

You two just laid like that, rubbing his hand and stroking your back, and eventually, you fell asleep.

A/n awwww Falling asleep together. Nothing sweeter!! :3. O3o