Missing

Leo's POV

Leo pounded on (y/n)'s door. She wasn't answering.

Leo pounded louder.

"(y/n)! where are you?" he said loudly.

No answer.

He started to get frantic.

Leo had been knocking for about a minute, and she was nowhere else in camp. Leo checked.

"(y/n), I'm serious. if you're playing a joke on me! this isn't funny."

After another thirty seconds, he pulled a skeleton key he made in bunker nine out of his tool belt, and fitted it into the lock. He turned it with a click, and the door opened.

He peeked in. (y/n) wasn't in the cabin.

He didn't know what he was doing, or why he was doing it, but he felt strongly compelled to go into the room. He walked past the threshold of cabin twenty-one, and closed the door behind him. He spun a full circle, taking in the pigsty that was (y/n)'s room. He though of her as an ordinarily neat person. Now he knew he was wrong.

He sat on a little stool in the room, wondering where she had gone, when a small scrap of paper caught Leo's attention. It was stuck under a book next to her bed, with blue pen writing scrawled on it. Leo picked it up and saw that it was a letter and the writing said it was addressed to him.he opened the letter, and read:

Dear Leo,

If you're reading this, that means you broke into my room. Shame on you! But I wanted you to know, since nobody likes me but you, I have left. If you want to find me, just think of how we met.

Love,

(y/n)

Leo took a moment to process. All he could really think was how (y/n)had signed with love, but when he did realize, he knew he would have to find her. He folded the note and put it in his tool belt, then he ran in the direction of her house, remembering when they had first met.

**********

Your POV

You ran, more tears streaking down your cheeks.

You wiped your eyes and kept running until you reached your dad's house.

You took the spare key you always have around your neck, and unlocked the back door.

Mr. (l/n) opened the door, having heard the lock clicking, and gripped you in a bear hug.

"Oh (y/n), we thought you were gone, its been weeks!" he sobbed.

"But I'm here now, dad!" you said happily.

"Right you are!" he said with a fake British accent.

"Oh wont Marcus be happy to see you!"

You walked up the stairs, and knocked on Marcus' door. He was your brother. A year older than you. He opened his bedroom door and you hugged him tight.

"(y/n)! oh my god you're alright!"

"Yep!" You grin and hug him again.

Marcus had a deep tan, and soft brown eyes. His mop of choppy brown hair was almost long enough to cover his eyes now. He was strong. His muscles weren't like, wrestler big, but they were pretty big.

Sometimes you got into fights but, you loved each other just the same.

**********

Leo's POV

Leo had finally reached (y/n)'s house after running for a long time. He decided that it would be best to knock on the front door, rather than sneak in the back.

He knocked.

The door was answered by a boy, with choppy brown hair, and big muscles.

Leo felt heat rush to his cheeks.

Oh, he thought. This must be her boyfriend. He felt his face fall for a second but regained his composure shortly.

"Hi, I'm Leo. Does, umm...d-does (y/n) live here?"

The boy cracked his knuckles, and leaned back into the house.

"(Nickname)! There's a boy here to see you!"

Then she came running down the stairs, dressed in a minecraft t-shirt and grey sweat pants.

She stared at Leo.

"Umm hi?" Leo asked it as though it were a question.

Then (y/n) ran up to him and threw her arms around him.

"Thank you," she whispered. "For caring enough to come find me."

The boy just stood there, flabbergasted, although Leo probably didn't look any less surprised.

"Oh, yeah. Leo, this is Marcus. Marcus, Leo."

Leo bit his lip nervously.

"So, umm, Marcus. you're her, umm-"

"Spit it out!" she said impatiently.

"Boyfriend?" Leo managed to choke out.

Marcus raised an eyebrow and (y/n) giggled. A lot.

"No, no. Marcus is my brother."

Leo heaved a great sigh of relief. (y/n) raised her eyebrows and Marcus' eyebrow disappeared under his hair.

"Why do you care?" She asked suspiciously.

"Be-because, umm...I was, kind of wondering if maybe you'd possibly ever want to go out maybe?"

(y/n)'a face lit up. She looked like she was about to scream but she took a deep breath and, flipping her (h/c) hair, said "sure"