Claimed!

Hellooooo! if you love Leo Valdez, then this is the story for you.

(Y/n) means your name.

(E/c) means eye color.

(H/c) means hair color.

(L/n) means last name.

(F/n) means full name.

Anything else will be specified. Oh, and guess what? your godly parent is chosen. Ooh you're gonna hate your mom! So yes. TEAM LEO 4 THA WIN!!!

Your POV
You were sitting in your room, moping about how your dad wouldn't let you invite thirty people to your birthday party. You were fiddling with your phone out of boredom, and decided to call your friend Becky.

"Hello?"

"Hey Becks, it's (y/n)."

"Oh, hey. Wassup?"

"I'm boooooored."

"Well, why don't you come over?"

"Can't. Dad's not home."

Becky groaned so loud, you had to pull the phone away from your ear so you wouldn't go deaf.

You started to hear some dogs barking in the distance.

"So, what are you doing?" you ask.

"Well I'm talking to my best friend, (y/n)."

You giggle. "Duh."

A stone bounced off your window.

"Huh, that was weird."

"What? what was weird?"

"A stone-"

Another stone hit your bedroom window.

"Hey, becky, I'll call you back."

"Hey wait-"

But you hung up.

You looked out the window, and saw someone standing in your backyard.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" you shouted.

He looked up.

"I'm Leo Valdez, I've come to rescue you."

"Rescue me?"

"Yup!"

"You?"

He grinned. "That's me!" he said, pointing his thumbs at himself.

"Now get down here before they attack!"

"Before what attacks?" you ask.

"The Hellhounds!"

The barking in the distance seemed to intensify, and Leo looked in that direction.

"Oh crud. They're coming. Get down here!"

You quickly packed a small bag full of random junk and clothes, and raced down the stairs. You grabbed an apple because you're hungry, and one for Leo so you don't seem rude. You raced out the back door to meet him.

"About time! you took almost thirty seconds!"

"And you managed to annoy me already. Bravo."

He grinned again. "Hey, it's what I do best."

The barking got closer.

"C'mon!" he grabbed your wrist, and pulled you along behind him.

The air got colder, and you could see your breath.

Leo shivered.

"Geez is it getting cold out or what?"

You kept running until you reached the city. You stopped at a small café and get some food.

"So, where exactly are we going?" you ask.

"Half-blood hill." he answered absent-mindedly.

You ate in silence, and when you were finished, you asked another question.

"Hey, um, where is half-blood hill?"

"Long Island New York." He said.

You set down your hot chocolate.

"Hang on one minute. We are in Texas. Are we expected to go all the way to Long Island on foot?"

"Oh my, no." Leo said sarcastically.

"We'll travel with some more, style."

You briefly wondered what he meant by "style" when he paid for the food, and walked into an alley behind a shop. He whistled loudly.

A giant metal dragon flew through the air, towards you and Leo. he landed gingerly, and Leo climbed on his back. He helped you on. The dragon was rough and metallic. He has no natural warmth, only warmth from the sun.

"His name is Festus! Leo called as you flew through the air. The wind was whipping your (hair type) (h/c) hair all around. You only flew for about an hour, then you touched down on a hill with a sign that said: κανρ ηαλφ βλοοδ, that translated to camp half-blood mysteriously easily.
"C'mon!" he said as he grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards the hill.
You reluctantly obeyed.

**********

Leo dragged you along by the wrist until you came to a man in a wheelchair.
"Is this the girl, Leo?"
Leo nodded.
"I am Chiron," he said as he turned towards you.
"May I ask your name?"
You hesitated. "Umm, (y/n)"
Chiron nodded. "We'll put you in the Hermes cabin for now, then we'll move you when you get claimed."
You stayed silent.
Leo led you to the Hermes cabin, where you met Travis and Connor Stoll.
"Wow, Travis." Connor said. "She sure is pretty."
You blushed.
They, in turn, shook your hand enthusiastically. They showed you around the cabin. It was pretty cozy. And by cozy, I mean jam-packed with campers.
That day, at lunch, you sat next to Connor. Everybody was staring at you. It was making it hard for you to eat.
Mumbling began and you realized that they were staring at a spot above your head. You look up, and see a glowing blue snowflake just before it disappeared.
No way!" Leo said, a little cautiously.
Chiron cleared his throat.
"Well, there we have it. (Y/n), daughter of Khione."

A/n soo yeah. Long chapter but, don't worry. it gets better. Don't worry, you'll get your Leo time. :P