But I hate truth or dare!

Credit to GIGO525 for the idea for this chapter. Thank you for the suggestion!

Piper was pissed. Once they started to fix the cabin back up, she started to return to normal. She was still angry at Leo, but she wasn't freaking out anymore.

August rolled around, and it was soon Percy's birthday. Everyone wanted to throw him a party, and Frank and Hazel even came to see him. Percy usually seemed to be quite the party type, but now he just didn't want to go all out. In the end, he decided to invite his friends to hang out in his cabin. You weren't on his exclusive "friends list," but Leo dragged you along. He said Percy was a "cool guy" and that you should get to know him.

When Leo knocked on the Poseidon cabin door, Percy opened it. Annabeth was already there, reading a book on Percy's bed.

"Hello, Leo, I see you brought that friend of yours."

"Yeah, this is (y/n)."

You moved your hand in a tiny wave. Percy smiled and let you both in.

Leo sat on the floor, and you sat next to him. The silence in the cabin was a little awkward. At least, it was for you, and seemed to be for Leo. Percy looked content just sitting on his bed, watching Annabeth reading. The speed that her eyes moved across the page was a little mesmerizing.

More people showed up, and the silence slowly dissipated. The awkwardness between piper and Leo seemed to have dissolved, as she was chatting with him animatedly.

Soon, everyone was there, and somebody suggested you all play a game.  Somebody else called out truth or dare, to which most agreed. Not you, though. That was so cliché. Cliché is something that is avoided as best as possible in this story. Oh well.

Since most agreed to it, you all sat in your respective seats, and Percy started. You hated truth or dare with a burning passion. You were going to completely ignore everything until your name popped up.

Eventually it did, but not for the reason you had expected. Rather than you getting called, it had been Leo, and he had chosen dare. The play seemed to have gone back to Percy, because he was rubbing his hands together and grinning.

"Leo, there is something blatantly obvious to most of us that we would like to make or break. So, I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with (y/n)."

Leo started to sputter, and you could feel your face heat up intensely.

Before either of you could protest, you were shoved into the closet.

"Ugh, why does this have to happen? I don't even like truth or dare."

Leo half smiled. "Me neither." REFERENCES! BEAUTIFUL REFERENCES!

You could barely see him with the dim lighting that spilled from under the crack in the door. He looked tired, and a little wistful maybe.

"Even if I did like T or D, seven minutes in heaven seems pretty extreme. I hope Percy knows what that implies."

Leo laughed softly.

There was silence for a moment.

"Um, (y/n)?"

"Yeah?" You replied.

Leo bit his lip and seemed to deliberate something. You turned towards him, and his eyes flicked back towards you. He stared at you for a moment, his eyes looking unfocused.

You were vaguely aware of Leo's hand moving upwards. He pushed your hair out of your face, and held your cheek, his touch was so light that he might as well not even be there.

Without another word, he slowly leaned in and brushed his lips against yours.

At first, you were hesitant, but after a moment, you draped your hands around his neck and pulled him a little closer, allowing him to actually kiss you.

It was an indescribable sensation. When he finally pulled away, your lips were tingling. His breathing was a little heavy, not like he had run thirty miles, but as though he had dashed up a short flight of stairs.

You mostly sat together in silence for the rest of the time, until Percy finally let you out.

Before much longer, Percy decided that everyone should probably leave before dark. The cleaning harpies wouldn't be happy if they caught people outside, and not many were comfortable with the idea of a sleepover at Percy's.

You and Leo were some of the first to leave. Rather than going to your respective cabins, you headed to the beach to watch the sunset, like you had been doing for a while.

You sat on the rocks you usually did, your feet just in the area where the water would graze them.

You felt the soft flow of a wave, and turned to look at Leo. He was looking straight ahead, but stole a glance in your direction for just a moment.

"So, uh, Leo, about the, uh, events of Percy's 'party'"

Leo looked at you, the tiredness in his eyes more prominent now that you could see him in the light.

Leo had a very awkward look on his face. He looked like he wanted to curl up in a ball and die.

"I just wanted you to know that. . ." Damn, this was hard to put into words. You thought to yourself.

"Uh, I. . .uh,"

"How about, rather than dance around the subject, I just come out and say it." Leo mumbled, a little harshly. Embarrassment made Leo an almost angry guy.

"I like you, (Y/n). Have for quite a while. Uh, so, yeah. That's basically it."

The sun had completely sunk beneath the dark water. Leo stood up, and walked off without saying another word.

You sat alone, listening to the sound of the ocean, and taking in what Leo had just said.

You weren't really sure how to respond.

Of course, your heart had told you to kiss Leo back in the closet, so you could only assume you liked him too. 

The only thing left, was to tell Leo.

Hey guys, this doesn't quite meet my 1000 word thing, but I got a chapter that I think is pretty decent for starting it at 10:30 and ending at 11:30. Speaking of staying up late. . .

If it's past 10pm, or earlier than 5am go to sleep. It's good for you. That's what I'm gonna do after publishing this.

My question for y'all is do you like Gravity falls? If so, who is your favorite character? If not, what's your favorite cartoon from your country?

Anywho, goodnight, and hasta la pasta!