Immortals

Your POV
The coast never seemed so far away. You walked for hours.
Finally, you arrived at mt. St. Helens.
"So Leo, where is your dad?" you asked.
"Well, he probably won't be here, but this is a way we can communicate with him."
Leo led you and Sam up the mountain. It was steep and tiring. At the top, Leo closed his eyes. He concentrated hard.
There was a pause.
Leo pushed you over.
"Hey why'd-"
A huge hammer landed where you had been standing moments before.
You were in a stunned silence.
"I...don't think he wants to talk to a daughter of Khione or...whatever you are, I know it's related to Khione." He said, gesturing to Sam.
Sam rolled his eyes, grabbed your wrist, and walked down the mountain with you in tow.
You watched Leo. He seemed to be talking to air, but Hephaestus was probably manifesting himself only to Leo.

Leo's POV
"What are you you doing traveling with THOSE HEATHENS?" Leo had never seen his dad so mad.
"We're trying to clear Khione's name. She didn't do anything!"
"Oh yes, of course. she did nothing." He said sarcastically. "Nothing but nearly destroy my workshop!"
"Dad, she really didn't do anything!"
Hephaestus harrumphed in anger.
"What can I do to clear her name?"
He smiled.
"You have to have her remove that Zeus forsaken ice!"
Leo opened his mouth to say something, but decided better of it and stormed back down the mountain.

Your POV
Leo came down the mountain looking kind of mad.
"We're going back to Canada, guys." He said huffily.
You groaned. "Fine."
Sam clenched his teeth.
"Why?"
"The only way we can clear Khione's name, is by clearing the ice out of Hephaestus' workroom. I do t know how do melt magical ice. Do you?"
Sam unclenched his jaw, but he still looked angry.
"Okay guys, lets go then."

A/n omgs really short. Guys, in sorry for not updating. A lot of social drama that I'd rather not get into. Basically, I was very stressed. I couldn't focus on anything, but yeah. Also, I'm sorry for last updates' authors note. I usually hate when the authors do that, but I could not contain my happiness. Also, i could use some ideas. Please? well, thanks anyway. I love you all!
M'kay bai