Chapter 3

NARRATOR

"Brother Leo, Are there more creatures like you?" The little girl asked the Young boy beside her who was walking with his hands on his pockets.

"Yes, Of course." The Young boy answered with a smile, Looking at the little girl softly. The little girl's face put on a small cute pout as she began to think.

"How old are you?" She blinked her two beautiful eyes while asking the question, Showing that she was very curious.

"I'm 14 years old." The Young boy replied, Looking ahead of them.

"You are old." The little girl said, Making the Young boy stop walking and he faced the little girl beside him.

A smile broke between his lips as he looked at her cute little face. He Chuckled and messed her hair before patting her head.

"No. You're just too Young, little flower." The Young boy replied with a soft smile, Taking her hand with his.

"Ohh.." The little girl said Innocently. But then, Her faced was plastered with a confused face. It caused the Young boy to raise one of his eyebrows.

"Why do you call me flower?" The little girl asked Immediately, Before the Young boy could open his mouth to speak.

The Young boy started walking while holding her soft little hand and he looked at leaves hanging on the trees.

"Because flowers are Beautiful, Even little flowers are cute. They are already brave because they could sometimes survive in the storm even without a Shelter. And.." He stopped and looked at the little girl beside him before pinching her nose and the little girl just giggled because of what he did. The Young boy smiled.

"And they are also Colorful, Just like your Colorful Personality." He said with adoration in his eyes.

-

LEO

*Whizz* *Whizz* *Whizz*

The wind whistled while I was seating at a tree, Staring at my Mate that was sleeping soundly. I groaned and put my finger on my lips while staring at the trees and the wind became soft and no whistles can be heard anymore.

The Spirits of the forest told me that the forest is calling my Mate to come inside the forest so we could meet, Also because-

"Oi! What are you doing there, Young Prince?" Someone called me and I knew who it was. I glanced at my Uncle and Godfather then smiled at him before Jumping down from the tree after taking an Apple. Yes, It was an Apple tree.

"Gazing at the Beauty of my Mate." I answered with a smile. Only a few people could see my smile and Alot of people will see my Serious or cold expression.

"I see. Wait, She's back?" He asked and I nodded happily. I've waited for her for so many years to go back, And now she is back. I'm over the moon!

-

I was walking inside the forest on my Black Wolf form when my wolf mind-linked me and a smell of Roses and Lilies entered my Nostrils.

'She's back.' My wolf said, Running around inside my head. My Eyebrows narrowed, Not understanding what he meant.

'Athena, You Dumbass! Mate is back!' My wolf exclaimed and what he said was like a thunder of happiness that struck me so bad. Athena is back.. ATHENA IS BACK!

I ran and jumped, Following her rosy and lily scent. And like I expected, It led me to her house and I saw her by the window of her room. She was cleaning it.

I shifted into my Human form and walked back inside the shadows since it's still Day time, so she won't see me in the dark. Only the Moon can give her the power to do so and the Moon should be Visible in the night, So the Goddess will give her the Vision.

-

"Well, That's good to know. I was just walking here when I saw you sitting on a tree." Uncle Cole said with a chuckle. I just smiled at him.

"The Spirits here are very Friendly, Aren't they?" He asked with a smile, Looking around the trees. I nodded at him in agreement.

The spirits in this side of the forest are indeed very friendly. Besides, They would also always protect my Mate anytime she comes here. She was the one that was blessed by the forest. The Forest commands it.

"They indeed are, Uncle." I replied, Removing the Juice of the apple with my Water Element and putting it on my mouth. I savoured it's Juicy taste. I love Apples, I started to love it when she told me about her love for Apples and Apple pies when we were Young.

"I'm going now, I'm glad that your mate is back." After he said that, He disappeared on the spot. If you don't know, Uncle Cole is an Enkanto. A type of fairy in the Philippines.

I glanced at my mate while finishing the apple and a sweet smile broke between my lips.

"I miss you.." I uttered while looking at her delicate sleeping face. Good thing that my Mother already taught me about the close-up vision, So I could see her face even in a far away place. But not too far of course.

"Are you sure you don't want the forest to call her Mr. Prince?" A smokey voice asked from behind me that made me Jump. Gosh, Why are spirits always creepy when they talk?

"No, She needs sleep." I answered, Glancing at the spirit behind me. Damn it. Why am I the only one that can see this spirits even if they don't appear in-front of me?

But I don't regret it. If I can't see them then I'm not mated to Athena. They're the reason why I knew that Athena was my Mate ever since I was 14. That's how I knew why I was so eager to keep her safe and protected.

I was 14 when I met her and she was still 9, She looked so Cute when she was little. But now, She is like a Beauty sleeping on a bed. Sleeping beauty? I smiled at that thought. That Movie is my Sister's favourite Movie.

"Besides, She won't even come here. She even put a Curtain on her windows." I added. It's a good thing that I can talk to the Spirits. They removed the curtains that was covering the window and they'll put it back later when she is close to waking up or if I walk away.

"You have a point. But remember, She is your true mate. Even if you reject her, your bond will still stay intact." The Spirit said. And I laughed at that. Reject her? Over my Dead body.

"I would die first before I reject her." I said after I stopped laughing.

-

I have alot of free time this week so I might write and publish more Chapters earlier until Chapter 10, 15 or 20 Chapters. I'm not sure. But still. I hope you like it! Xx. ❤️