Chapter 20

LEO

"Hi, Darling." I greeted her with a smile, She smiled back and ran to hug me.

"Where did you go?" She asked me curiously. I just chuckled at her. Her Curious eyes are more beautiful like usual.

"Just taken care of some Alpha business." I told her, Not to open her up with the Details for now. She's not in her full self yet. She needs her memories to understand better.

"But I thought you are still not an Alpha." She pointed at me accusingly. I just rolled my eyes playfully.

"Well, Can't I help my Father with some things?" I ask her. I do sometimes join my father when he's doing his work as an Alpha.

Well, More like he takes me with him time to time, I learned hunting from him, And I also learned about his business not only as an Alpha but as a Business man. How else did we pay to make such a Beautiful pack house?

But I can't deny that I enjoyed it. For me, work relieves stress and I can just seat on the chair and do the work then I could just relax. But I am aware of some problems with work, But I'm cool with it. My father thought me well how to handle those kind of things without stressing too much.

I'm more than ready to be an Alpha, But I am a Prince. Me and my Mate have to do the Ceremony together so that we are married at the same time. That's what happened to Mom and Dad when they brought back the Royalty and peace.

"Fair point. Now, I'm tired and I don't want to practice anymore." She said before yawning. Her face is so Adorable when she yawns, Damn it.

"Okay, Okay. Let's go." I said picking her up bridal style, I glanced at the Spirits and smiled at them Gratefully.

"Thanks for guarding her this time." I thanked them and they just nodded before going inside different trees.

Athena was laying her head against my chest and her eyes were already closed. Her breathing was steady which means she's already asleep.

I smiled and soar through the skies, Passing by the trees under me. I landed in-front of the house gracefully, Keeping her steady in my arms to not wake her up.

I mind-linked the Pack members I could see inside to keep everyone quiet because my Mate is asleep. As I got inside, Everyone was very quiet with their head bowed lightly.

I took her to our room and laid her on the Bed before kissing her on the forehead. I stood up to get out of the room when I felt a hand holding mine. I looked at my Mate and she was holding my hand tightly before pulling me down with her.

"Where are you going?" She asked me sleepily, Her eyes still closed. I kissed the back of her hand that was holding mine.

"I just need to do something, I'll be back." I told her. She hummed while scratching her neck. I blinked.

"Okay, be back." She said before letting my hand go and falling asleep once again.

I stood up and walked outside before closing the door. Now, Time to find out how to bring her Memories back.

Fenris also told me, That there is only one thing that I need to do or we need to do so she could get her memories back. And that's what I'm going to find out.

I brought her to the spot we first met, I also brought her to the apple tree we met again, But nothing happened. I need another clue. I need to go to Fenris's Workroom.

I walked towards the Kitchen and opened the door at the back and went down the long stairs towards Fenris's workroom. He suggested his Workroom to be underground so if he messes up some of his Potion or spells, He won't get to harm anyone.

I knocked on the door and it opened slowly. I saw Fenris, making a potion on a glass jar. He looked at me and raised one of his eyebrows before looking back at his Potion.

"Can I help you with anything, Prince Leo?" He asked me while swirling the Red-Orange liquid on the Jar while eyeing it carefully.

"I need more clue on how to bring her memories back." I told him before sitting on a wooden chair at the corner.

"Hm.. It must be something special to her, exciting, beautiful or magnificent. Something she deemed really beautiful or pretty." He said before looking for something in his Table.

"Does it need to be something from her childhood or present?" I asked him.

"Ugh. Where is that Dragon Scale—Wait, What did you say?" He asked me while looking for something called Dragon Scale. Wait, Dragon scales? Gosh. Did he go to the Dragon Realm just for that?

"I meant to ask is, Should it be from her Childhood or not?" I asked him.

"Ahah! Found it." He said, Taking a Transparent jar with shimmering scales inside. He looked back at me and began to speak again.

"It doesn't need to. It depends on her on what she thinks is very amazing in her life." He said before putting two Dragon Scales on the potion as it slowly melted. Wait what? A Dragon scale that can melt easily what did Fenris put in that potion

I thought deeply at what he said, Something very amazing? Either in her Childhood or present life.

"Don't exaggerate. You know what it is, Just figure it out." He said while shaking the potion softly.

"What do you mean about that?" I asked him with a confused expression. Me and Athena had not met each other for more than 10 years. How much do I even know about her?

Fenris stopped on shaking the potion and placed it on the wooden table lightly. He then looked at me while leaning on the table.

"I kinda found out that you were the one she last thought about when I was checking her for the last time when you said she lost her memories, But I thought you wouldn't need to know that." She said slowly while looking at me with a serious expression.

"And?" I asked him curiously. He gave me a slight smile before talking again.

"So that also means, The amazing thing that can bring her memories back is by using the moments you made together. That would trigger the memories back and make her remember everything." He said, Pointing his index finger at me.

"Hm.. By the way, What were you mixing or making?" I asked curiously.

"Powerful destruction potion. It can melt or destroy anything. And by the help of the Dragon scales, it can really do destroy everything." He answered.

I was now on the bed while Athena was sleeping beside me, Hugging my waist. A one memory we shared together can bring all her memories back? What could be so amazing of a memory that can bring all her memories back.

"I think I know." Leonel said inside my head excitedly. He always figure out everything. While I enjoy and do better with work and everything that comes with it, He is good at solving puzzles and clues. That's how good of a match we are.

"What is it?" I answered him inside my head, Curious at what could be the Amazing thing.

"Do you remember her tenth birthday?" He asked excitedly

"Yeah, Why?" I asked him. But before he could answer me, My eyes widened and it struck me.

"That's it! You're a Genius Leonel!" I exclaimed inside my head. He huffed proudly, Making me smile.

I'm curious either, What could it be? I hope you enjoyed this one! Xx. ❤️