Chapter 7

NARRATOR

"Good thing that you're still here." Azalea said while breathing heavily.

"What happened to you? Why are you breathing like something scary or crazy had chased you?" Rose asked while holding a laughed. Azalea just glared at her.

"Ha-Ha, Very funny." She said, Fixing her hair.

"Seriously, What happened to you?" Rose asked her again, Helping her fix her hair. Azalea told her everything and Rose burse out laughing.

"Come on, Rose! It's not funny!" Azalea whined. Rose stopped laughing and rolled her eyes playfully.

"I told you I will wait for you, Didn't I? Besides, There are a bunch of taxis. Why the fudge didn't you stop one of them for a ride?" Rose asked, Making Azalea blush.

"Whatever, Let's just go." Azalea mumbled, Pulling Rose with her inside the Mall.

"Wait a minute. Let me ask someone else to also come with us. She just arrived from Canada." Rose said, Stopping Azalea from pulling her. Azalea's eyes lit up.

She had always been fond of meeting new friends, Especially if that friend is not a Werewolf. She had always love having Unique things, Friends and even a Unique life. But most of all, She had always wanted to give a Unique love to every close people in her life.

"Isn't she your Childhood friend that left Europe years ago? The one you have been talking about alot lately?" Azalea asked with a hopeful expression. Because she had heard that the Girl Rose has been talking about lives near the Forest where they also live.

She have a good hunch that the Girl is the same Person as her Brother's Mate. Besides, They have the same name.

"Yep, Let me just call her." Rose called Athena, but she wasn't picking up. She called again but nothing.

"She didn't pick up, Her phone must have been turned off. Let's go to her house." Rose said, Putting her phone inside her Sling Bag.

"Okay!" Azalea was Obedient.

ATHENA

Seriously, Are they real or not!? Damn it! I was Searching about Werewolves. The Internet says that they are not real but there was also an Article that said it was real. This is hurting my head so Bad.

I sighed as I continued to scroll through the Internet, I need to find a Real Information. If there are any sightings or anything.

Suddenly the Doorbell rang, Making me groan. I stood up and went to the door before opening it. I saw Rose with another girl. Ohmygod! Is that a Model?

Her Beauty was off the hook! Her wavy White mixed with Black hair was so Lightish and her deep blue eyes were so Mesmerizing! Her figure is also perfect, But.. She reminds me of someone.

Oh yes! That Man sitting in the tree! They look alike, Except his eyes were Dark Brown while hers are blue like the Sea. But their faces were similar. Why am I Still thinking about him?

"Earth to Athena?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Rose call my name. I smiled at them awkwardly and stepped aside to let them in.

Rose stared at me weirdly before getting inside while the other girl was smiling at me excitedly. I bit my lip in Embarrassment. Why was I looking at her for so long? Now they might think I am very very weird. Why!

"Uh.. Why are you here Rose?" I asked her while scratching the back of my neck. Rose sat on the couch just beside my Laptop while the other girl was seating beside her.

"Come with us to the Mall and Hang out with my new friend, Azalea." Rose said with an Excited tone.

I looked at the clock and decided to just go with them, I can't stay here all day and worry about that damn Young boy in my dream or Experience. Or even think about that Man sitting on the tree. I nodded at her.

"I'll go upstairs to change, Wait for me." I said before going up the stairs to change my clothes and brush my hair. I also decided to put some lipstick and put a light blush.

I let my hair down and pose on the mirror while smiling. Let's forget about that Man and the Young boy for today and just have fun. Besides, I'm making a new friend today.

I went downstairs and saw Rose and her friend, Azalea using my Laptop with Astonished expressions on their faces. Oh no! I forgot the Laptop. Now, They really will think I'm weird.

"Uhh.." I started and they Immediately looked up at me and Rose closed my Laptop before placing it beside her.

"Why were you searching Information about werewolves? Is it about that Young boy?" Rose asked with curiosity.

"Rose, Not now." I said, She was about to reply when Azalea cut in.

"What Young boy?" Azalea asked, making me nervous. What to do, What to do.. I scratched on my head before talking.

"I'm not going out with you guys if you keep asking me those kind of Questions.." I blurt out and bit my lip in Nervousness. How many Bad lucks will I encounter next?

They both look at each other before shrugging their Shoulders. Rose stood up with a smile.

"Let's go Shopping." Rose stated and I looked at her with a Grateful expression. She just gave me a reassuring smile. Azalea stared at the both of us before sighing in defeat.

The three of us got out of the house and got inside Rose's car and she began to drive towards the Mall. Time to time, I was glancing at Azalea since we were both on the back seat.

She must have noticed because she gazed at me with a smile.

"Am I familiar to you that you keep glancing at me time to time? Or I'm just Beautiful?" She asked playfully. Why would she say that? Can she read minds? Because yes, She's familiar and yes, She's beautiful. Very beautiful.

"You just look like someone I know." I said, Looking out of the window. She hummed in response.

"Is it a male?" She asked that made me frown. Can she really read minds? No way! That's Ridiculous. Even for anyone.

"Yes." I said honestly. I can't lie to her, What if she can really read minds? Am I crazy now?

"Must be my Brother." She said with a chuckle. That sentence made me look at her with wide eyes.

"Is your Brother Tall, Handsome with Black hair and Dark Brown eyes? Does he love apples and love to clime trees? Does he hang out inside the forest or do you live in the forest?" I asked in one breath.

I expected her to look at me weirdly but instead, She was looking at me with a Surprised and excited expression. What's going on?

Picture of Azalea at the top! But it's up to you if you want her to look like that or Imagine her your self. At the remaining Chapters, I'll put the rest of the Character's Pictures too. I hope the Models don't mind. But again, You can Imagine them on your own if you want. Thank you!