Chapter 5

NARRATOR

"Brother Leo, Aren't you afraid you will fall?" The little girl asked the Young boy that was climbing the Apple tree. He have his hands stretched out to grab the apple.

"I'm not scared because I'm doing this for you," The boy replied, Still reaching the Apple. The little girl let out a cute giggle that made him more determined to reach the juicy fruit that was hanging on a tree branch.

"Leo is so sweet and brave! I want to marry you once I grow up!" The little girl exclaimed that made Leo's heart melt. Finally, He reached the apple and took it before Jumping down the tree.

"An Apple for a beautiful girl." He said, Handing the apple to her. The little girl smiled Happily and took the Apple before taking a bite. Leo smiled at her. 'You will marry me someday, Tesoro.' he thought.

-

LEO

I was eating an Apple when my Mate's scent became stronger that made me snap my eyes over to her house. My eyes brightened when I saw her come out and was breathing the fresh air.

I was just staring at her when our eyes met. Oh no, I was at the tree closes to her home but away from the window that was enough for her not to see me but for me to see her. But now she is out of her house, That means she can Identify me. There's no turning back now.

I gave her a friendly smile before she rubbed her eyes and looked at me again. Cute. I then saw her walking near the tree and was looking up at me.

"Aren't you afraid you will fall?" She asked with a frown. She didn't change.

"No, I love it here." I answered her. She nodded and leaned her back on the tree I am seating on.

"You love apples too?" She asked. She is still my Brave girl. I nodded with a smile and gave her one of my apples.

A smile crept onto her face before she took the apple from my hold and taking a bite on it. Indeed, She is still here. My Mate, My Princess. My soon to be Queen.

"Where is your house tho?" She asked that made me freeze. I scratched the back of my neck and looked everywhere for the Spirits but they are nowhere to be seen.

I forgot, She can see them the way I can see them. She is the Forest's Chosen being and the Protector, Why wouldn't she see them? I saw her looking at me suspiciously. Damn it Leo, You are soon to be King. I shouldn't be acting like this.

Damn spirits, Why can't they just show themselves at her and tell her everything? When is the right time?

'Just tell her that you live somewhere near here but it is a Secret." My wolf cut in. I agreed with him and spoke.

"It's a secret, But I live near here." I answered with a small smile. She raised one of her eyebrows but then nodded in understanding.

I noticed something odd. I sniffed the air and her scent is Misty. It is very cold for my Nostrils. Is something bothering her? I stared carefully at her while she was eating the apple.

I can see waves of Emotions running around her eyes. Something is bothering her, But what?

-

ATHENA

I was eating the Apple when I felt his gaze on me. I looked at him with raised eyebrows again.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked that made him snap out. I know that I should feel Uncomfortable since he is in my Backyard and was looking at me for a very long time.

But instead, I felt Comfortable. Too Comfortable. And he looked familiar, He even feel familiar.

"Nothing, Sorry." He apologized and looked away, Taking another apple and taking a bite on it. I looked at every details of him and opened my mouth to speak.

"Do I know you?" I asked with Curiosity. Who is he? And why do I feel like he is familiar?

"What do you mean?" He asked, almost Immediately. I just shrugged my Shoulders and stared at the apple in my hand.

"You just.. look familiar." I replied, Deep in Thought.

"I'm sorry, I got to go." He said, And I was shock when he suddenly jumped off of the tree and began to run inside the forest.

What the..? Is his house inside the forest or something? Then, Does he know the Silhouette of the Person that was always looking at me? Nah.. I'm being Paranoid.

I finished the apple and went inside the house to cook another Pizza made of bread. The apple was not Enough to satisfy my Stomach.

I finished cooking and was about to eat the piece of pizza when I remembered something.. My eyes went wide.

-

"But didn't you say that you would always play with someone inside the forest? You always tell me about those things when we were kids, But you said it was maybe just dreams since the both of you would just always play every night. You would always even say that he is Normal everytime you tell me the Story. It was so funny." Rose told me with a laugh. I blushed a little when I heard that. I was too Innocent!

That Young Handsome boy told me to not tell anyone that he is a Werewolf, So everytime I tell her the story I would say that he is normal time to time. That was too Obvious. But I only told it to Rose. Besides her, No one knew about him.

"Yeah, But it were just dreams." I replied after the waiter brought us our orders. I sipped on my Milkshake and tasted it's Deliciousness.

"But what if it was real, And the Silhouette of the Person is the Young boy which is now grown up?" That sentence made me freeze.

-

What if rose was right? That Young boy.. But I can't remember what he looked like. All I remembered was that he was Fourteen and very good looking.

He was also sweet and brave.

But that guy on the tree earlier was also very good looking, He was Handsome. And very familiar. What if the Familiarity was from the Young boy in my dreams?

Besides, In my dreams we would always meet outside at the backyard and would walk inside the forest. And earlier, We also met inside the forest while he was sitting on the apple tree. And he ran inside of it!

I sould like a Detective right now, But I need more clues about this. What if it was really not a dream and that Young Boy was the Tall and Handsome man sitting on the tree? It would make sense in everything.

Then if it is true.. Should I be Scared or.. Happy?