Chapter 15

NARRATOR

Athena woke up, Seeing a lot of Jars. Her eyes lit up when she saw that she is inside a room made of wood, The tables and the chairs—Including the chair she was sitting on was also made of wood.

She blew on her chair and a few plants began to grow, She tried to move it but realized that her hands was covered with a Metal glove. It was a glove that was from a Knight. Also called as a gauntlet. She cursed to herself. It was still pointless.

Suddenly, The door opened and she saw a tall guy closing the door behind him. She sniffed on the air and her eyes widened before glancing at everything in the room. 'Magic, I smell magic!' She thought to herself.

"Why do you look so Surprised?" The Tall guy asked with a wide smirk that made chills crawl down her spine.

"What are you gonna do to me?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows while glaring at him.

"Why do want to know, Hm?" He asked before chuckling darkly. Deep inside Athena, She was creeped out by his Smirk and Chuckle.

ATHENA

This guy.. Where is this Aura coming from? It's so.. Dark. Darkness! He is using evil magic! Those who use Evil Magic are also the one I should protect the forest from.

But I'm not ready yet. I didn't master it yet to fight evil Casters. I even still can't drive away Powerful evil Spirits, Only Normal evil spirits. I'm not ready yet.

"What kind of Magic user are you?" I asked, Trying to hide my fear. He was reading a big book but then he turned  to look at me when I asked the Question and he smirked.

"I'm a Black Mage. A very powerful Wizard. And I'm very Impressed that you figured out I'm a Mage, But.. You didn't figure out what kind I am." My body went cold after his reply.

Black.. Mage? What have I gotten my self into? Black mages are the most Evil Mages. Am I gonna die today? What about Leo? I bit my lip, Trying hard not to shout or cry.

If I ever shout, There might be Consequences. And I can't offend a Black Mage, Even though they are also offensive.

"Now, Let's try this one. I just need your blood sample first." He said while eyeing a Syringe. My face went pale, No! Not again! No!

"No, Don't get that thing near me!" I screamed, Trying to break through the chair.

"Shut up. This will be quick." He said, Walking towards me while holding the Syringe. I feel my breathing getting quicker and my heart was racing very fast as if it is going to burst out of my chest any second.

My ears started ringing and I felt my head becoming dizzy.

"I will protect you and save you from them. No one can hurt my little flower." A voice spoke inside my head. I smiled, Remembering that voice until I black out.

LEO

I was standing on the tree while looking at the Apple tree where me and Athena met once again for the first time.

I gave her a friendly smile before she rubbed her eyes and looked at me again. Cute. I then saw her walking near the tree and was looking up at me.

"Aren't you afraid you will fall?" She asked with a frown. She didn't change.

"No, I love it here." I answered her. She nodded and leaned her back on the tree I am seating on.

"You love apples too?" I nodded with a smile and gave her one of my apples.

A smile crept onto her face before she took the apple from my hold and taking a bite on it. Indeed, She is still here. My Mate, My Princess. My soon to be Queen.

I chuckled while remembering that memory. She really forgot about me that time.

"I know where she is." I was startled at the smokey voice behind me. Why do they always like to startle me? But what he said made my eyes go wide.

"Her? Where is she? Where!?" I asked, Almost Immediately.

"You need to follow me." He said before flying, I followed after him and flew up the sky.

I was just following him when I realized that we are at a Different forest now. It was an Abandoned forest. It is a forest where most Evil Spirits stay.

It was so Dark and there are no leaves on the trees anymore. Only a few have dead leaves still hanging on them. It was.. Creepy.

"I can't land on it since Bad Spirits might attack me. I'm counting on you Young Prince." The spirit said. I glanced at him before looking at the forest under me again.

I breathe deeply, I'm doing this for her. I promised to protect her when we were kids.

"Will you protect me if some bad rogues attack me too? Or from some bad creatures you mentioned before?"

"Of course, I will. If they dare lay a hand on you— I will protect you and save you from them. No one can hurt my little flower."

No one can hurt my Future Queen. I failed to protect her, But.. I won't let my self fail to save her this time. I'll do everything to save her, Even if it will risk my own life.

I nodded at the spirit when he pointed at a big house at the middle of the forest. I cringed at it's style. It was old, But there is no doubt that someone is still using the place.

I landed just at the back of the House and looked through the Window, It was empty. I frowned and moved my eyes over the place when I saw a shadow in a place that seemed like a Kitchen. They must be inside the Kitchen.

I separated my feet from the ground a little, Just enough to not let it touch the ground so to avoid a sound. I stopped just beside a Window of the Kitchen. I then heard two people talking, Thanks to my Sensitive ears.

"What will he do to her, Dad?" There was no doubt that the guy that spoke was around 20 years old and above because of his voice.

"He might take her powers. Just don't go to that Basement. He might punish you for Disturbing him." I am guessing that the man that spoke was around 40. His voice was also gruff.

Basement? I smiled, Hearing that. She's in the Basement. I walked around the house while looking at every window to know where the Basement was.

My eyes lit up when I saw a small door just at the corner of the living room, the door was at the Middle of the Wall and floor. I knew Immediately that it was the Basement.

I turned my body into air and walked through the wall, If only I could turn invisible. I quickly flew towards the small door and turned my body into air once again before getting inside.

That's when the smell of Magic hit my nose. Too bad he didn't put a Magic barrier on the Basement door. Hang on, Athena. I'm coming.

I'm getting Nervous, What about you?