Chapter 24

ATHENA

Leo cleared his throat after a few seconds of Silence.

"So, Uh.." Leo looked at me and I understood what he was trying to say.

"Uh.. Mom. This is Leo, My Boyfriend. Leo, This are my Parents. Marian and Toni." I Introduced, I bit my lip after finishing.

"Nice to meet you, Aunt and Uncle." Leo greeted awkwardly. My Parents looked at me before looking back at Leo again. My Father nodded his head slowly. He glanced at my Mom but she just shrugged.

"Say, Leo." My Father started while drinking his tea, I poked my tongue inside my mouth as I waited for what my Father was about to say. "What do you do?" He asked.

I froze and looked at Leo but he was just calm while caressing my hands with his thumb.

"I am the Prince of Werewolves and my Family runs a business, Uncle." My father coughed on his drink while he was looking at Leo unbelievably.

"Athena, Is your Boyfriend on his right mind? Werewolves? Really?" My Mother asked with frown. I was about to say something when Leo squeezed my hand, Telling me to not talk. I just kept my mouth shut as Leo continued the talk.

"Mrs. Elenore. I am in my right mind and I am telling the truth." Leo said with a Confident tone. My Mother just frowned and looked at him seriously.

LEO

"Do you think I'm dumb, Young man? You are claiming that you are a Prince of the Creatures that only lived in fairy tales and myths! Don't try to fool me." Athena's Mother said to me. I felt Athena went still and she was holding my hand tightly.

"Do I need to show you that you are dumb?" I was shocked when Leonel spoke up and controlled my body. Oh no, This Wolf is smart but he has a very Bad temper.

I saw Athena's Mother grit her teeth in anger. Mr. Elenore stood up, Banging his hands on the table.

"You are disrespecting my Wife! You have no rights with that Childish attitude of yours!" Then he turned to my Mate. "Athena, How could you date this kind of human who is claiming to be a Mythical creature!? He is Nuts!" He scolded.

"Dad! Don't say something like that! He is telling the Truth, You don't know him to accuse him of something like this! I even have superpowers too!" Athena snapped while standing up. I can feel her protectiveness for me.

"What? Athena! Are you hearing yourself right now? Did he also pulled you into a world of Schizophrenia!? We shouldn't have let you come back to Europe alone!" Athena's father scolded loudly.

Me and Leonel let out a loud growl that shook the entire Place. It was the Royal Growl. One of the Vases inside the house even fell down and was broken into Pieces.

Mr. And Mrs. Elenore ended up falling back into the couch because of the Heaviness of the Royal Growl. My mate was the only one who didn't get affected because she is my queen. Her Parents's faces where plastered with a Shock and Terrified expressions.

I held my Mate's hand and looked at her parents coldly.

"I don't care if you are my Mate's Parents. But can't you see that you are also Distrusting and Disbelieving your own daughter? You are her Parents but 'In a world of Schizophrenia'? Really? Do you really need to open your mouths and speak for what you think is right without even hearing her?" My Wolf, Leonel scolded them that also shook the place.

"You even asked her if she is hearing herself, But are you also hearing yourself right now? You are trying to hurt your daughter with your own words. You're saying that she is crazy and I'm crazy. Seriously? Did you explore the whole world and turned it upside down to discover all the Secrets hidden beneath? Did you explore all the Forest, Woods, The sea to say that we are just Mythical Creatures who lived on fairy tales and we are talking about unreal magic?" I added after Leonel.

Her Parents was just staring at me with their eyes wide and looking frightened. I frowned and looked at my self when I felt hairy but didn't turn.

When I saw the fur on my hands in Human form, I realized my body turned into my Lycan form. I again looked at them coldly and took Athena's hand before taking her out of the house.

I flee before her parents could even caught up to us. I looked at Athena and she was looking back where we came from with a worried expression. I just sighed and Continued to fly towards the Pack house.

We landed just outside of it but Athena was looking down at her feet.

"Athena—" I started but was shock when she suddenly hugged me.

"They didn't believe, They didn't trust me. They knew that I'm not that kind of person who would claim and declare something that is not real. But why? Why did they still think I am crazy? I knew it." She said while sobbing on my chest and hugging my waist tightly.

I just caressed her hair, I saw some of the Pack members are looking at us with a confused expression. I just sighed and hugged her before flying towards the Balcony of our room.

I landed swiftly on the Balcony and walked towards our bed before laying her down. She stopped sobbing just a few seconds ago. After laying her down, I looked at her face.

It was stained with tears. I took a wet cloth and wiped her tears before wiping it will another dry cloth. She fell asleep while crying. I kissed her forehead just before the door opened Immediately.

I saw my Parents looking at me and Athena who groaned, Worry evident on their faces. I looked at her and sighed in relief when she was still asleep. She didn't wake up. I placed my index finger on my lips while frowning at them.

My Parents glanced at Athena before nodding and motioning for me to get out and talk with them. I sighed and caressed my mate's left cheek before getting out of the room with my Parents.

"What Happened to her?" My Mother asked worriedly.

"Remember when we said we are meeting her Parents?" I asked them and they looked at each other before nodding.

"Yes, Why? Did something happened to them?" My Father asked with also a worried expression on his face. I sighed and just told them everything that happened.

"It's okay, Son. We can't blame them. They never saw a Real life werewolf." My mother said while messaging my shoulders. I frowned and shook my head.

"Okay? They spoke as if they know everything, As if they already turned the world upside down to explore and to claim such things. They should have asked us to show Evidence or Prove the truth. But no! All they have to do is say such Arrogant words. And most of all, They hurt my mate because of those accusing words." I said angrily. My Mother was about to speak when I added. "And Mom, Didn't you say that a Parent should hear their daughter out and not say such things Immediately?" I asked her.