Chapter 21

LEO

"Where are we even going?" Athena asked me while hugging my body that was covered with fur.

"Just wait, Love. We're almost there." I assured her while running a little faster. I can feel her pout on my back making me grin in wolf form.

I came into a halt since we are close already. I mind-linked her to get off my back and she did. I took my clothes that she was holding and went behind a tree to shift.

After shifting, I got out behind the tree, Seeing her pouting while sitting on the grass and playing with her white hat. I chuckled at her, Lending my hand. She took it Politely and stood up, Dusting her white dress.

"Let's go, We're close." I said and she nodded happily. We walked ahead and I smiled, Seeing the field of beautiful flowers. On every field, There are Different flowers in-lined. But the biggest in-lined flowers are the White, Red and Violet flowers.

"Wow." She said before holding my hand tightly.

ATHENA

As soon as I saw the Flowers, My head started to hurt. What's happening? I heard Leo's voice and it stopped hurting a little. I looked at him.

He was holding two of my hands and kissed it softly before looking at me in the eyes with full of love.

"Do you remember? When you turned 10 years old? I prepared a gift for you." He said softly. His eyes glistening. I blinked as pictures began to flash inside my head.

"Hmm, Isn't today your birthday? You're 10 years old now, Huh?"

"This is where I'll show you how I turn into a Wolf."

"You are beautiful," I said absentmindedly while caressing his fur.

A tear fell from both of my eyes as he continued.

"You were so happy to see Leonel that time. We ran around this field." He said with a voice that almost cracked, Showing me the whole field. I looked at it with tears rolling down my eyes.

He laid on the grass while looking at me and pointing his nose towards his back, As if telling me to sit.

I sat on it and he Immediately stood up while walking on the field of flowers. It was all so Magical. Suddenly, He began to run and Jump everywhere in the field.

I was laughing uncontrollably when he fell down, Causing me to fall with him. He licked my left cheek which made me pout. His fur was so soft while I was caressing it.

I laughed with tears in my eyes as those Flashback continued inside my mind. Wait, Is this.. My Memories? They're coming back?

"When you came back, We met in the Apple tree while I was seating on it." I l looked at him as more flashbacks appeared on my mind.

"Aren't you afraid you will fall?"

"No, I love it here."

"You love apples too?" I asked. He nodded with a smile and gave me one of his apples.

"Then—" I cut him off.

"Then you gave me an Apple." I said, placing a smile on my lips while looking at him with the same love in my eyes.

He looked at me with a shock and Surprised expression before holding my cheeks with both his hands and caressing it with his thumb.

"Yes, And I ran away in a hurry—" I cut him off again.

"Because you were anxious about telling me where you live." I said. We both shared a hearty chuckle.

He kissed my forehead before placing his forehead against mine. I raised my right hand and caressed his hair.

"Then you found out about everything when—"

"When you saved me from those rogues." I cut him off again with a cheeky smile. Tears still kept flowing out from my eyes. He just wiped it all with his thumb.

"I love you, Athena." He confessed.

"I love you too." I replied. He slowly moved his lips towards mine and we shared a soft long kiss with each other. 'Thank you for not giving up on me, Leo.' I said inside my head. Now I know I can count on you, Trust you and give you everything I have.

We were now both laying on the Flower field. My head was on his stomach while I hold my hat in my right.

"Leo?" I called out for him.

"Hmm?" I heard him hum in response. I looked at him, His eyes were closed and he looked so Peaceful. A smile slipped on my lips.

"Thank you for not giving up on me, Thank you for fighting for me. For saving me. For staying by my side. And most of all.." I stopped short as his eyes opened while staring at me. "Thank you for loving me." I finished.

He sat up, Making me sit up too and he caressed my hair.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I? You're my Mate, My Flower and my Future Queen. And of course, The Future mother of our Children. I'll always fight for you Athena. But.. I'm sorry for not being able to protect you last time." He said, His voice was low and deep while also looking deep into my eyes. I smiled at him softly. It also looked like he was looking for my soul.

"I don't care about that, Leo. You wouldn't have known I would get Kidnapped. And besides, You saved me and also tried your best to save my memories. That is the most Important." I Comforted him. He smiled at me before kissing my cheeks and standing up. He then lend his hand for me. I looked at him, Confused.

"Want to go back to your tenth birthday?" He grinned. I chuckled at him. I placed my hand on his and stood up.

He lets go of my hand before stepping a few times away from me. Once he was far enough, He stopped and furs started to grow on his body.

"Wait, Don't you need to go to a tree first?" I asked him. He just laughed at me. The fur stopped growing and he was half human and wolf in-front of me. He looks like a Lycan In-short. But his head was still human.

"Don't worry, We have clothes ready in every trees inside the borders." He assured. I sighed in relief and just nodded at him.

Again, The furs continued to grow and slowly his body and head are turning. Now bones started cracking and in a few seconds he is now a full wolf. Leonel. His eyes turned Yellow, Which means Leonel is Controlling his own body.

"Come on and hop on Leonel's back." Leo mind-linked me. I smiled happily and sat on his back. His wolf is almost as big as a Cow!

"Won't humans notice your extraordinary Size and Height?" I asked him worriedly. I swear, I saw Leonel wink at me.

"Don't worry, Flower. When we smell humans, We know how to turn our size into a Normal wolf's." He assured me again. I sighed in relief and nodded.

He started to run and I kept laughing my heart out. The wind was caressing my skin, it felt good. My Black hair was also fluttering with the wind. It almost felt like I came back into my Childhood. And it was Beautiful. Very Beautiful.

I'm so happy. Goddesss!! She got her memories back! Yoo-hoo! Well, Don't worry. It's not The End. There are alot more things that needs to be settled in this Book. Thanks for reading! Xx. ❤️