Chapter 6

LEO

"Brother!" The moment I stepped inside the Pack Borders, A white wolf Jumped beside me. It caught me off guard and I fell down with her, Licking my face.

"Okay, Okay. Calm down, Cupcake." I chuckled at her. She stopped licking my face but her Tail was still wagging. She went towards a tree and came out after 2 minutes, wearing a Crop top and long pants.

"Where were you again? Mom and Dad are looking for you. They asked me to find you." She asked with a Pout. I smiled at her and hugged her tight.

"I told you my Mate is back, I want to see her everytime." I said but I groaned when she slapped my right shoulder. She glared at me.

"That again, Why can't you just bring her here? You know I want to meet my Future Sister-In-Law, Right? I want to see her, Brother." She scolded me. She is like our Mother, But I still love her like how I love my Mom.

My Sister has always been Excited to meet the girl that I told her I was mated since we were 14. She and Neo which is my Brother knew everything.

"I promise you. Someday, Okay?" I promised her and she sighed before nodding her head.

"Fine, But now that I found you.. I'm going." She said with an Excited grin. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Where are you going?" I asked her and she just rolled her eyes at me.

"You are too Overprotective, Brother. I'm going to hang out with Rose." She answered me with a smile before kissing my cheeks and running away. I shook my head in Disbelief.

I can't believe my Sister is actually Bestfriends with a Vampire. But oh well, She is kind so I have nothing to worry about. I took my feet off of the ground and started to fly towards the Pack house where my Mother and Father must be waiting.

As soon as I got inside, Neo walked towards me and told me where our Parents are at. After knowing where they are, I started to walk towards the living room.

As soon as I arrive, I saw my Mother and Father sitting on the couch while talking with each other.

"Mom, Dad." As soon as I said that, They looked at me and motioned for me to sit on the couch opposite to them. Something's off.

"Son, Ken is targeting us." My Father started with a Serious tone. I furrowed my eyebrows and thought deeply about who Ken was.. Oh shit. He was my Mother's Ex-Mate! He might be coming for revenge.

"Revenge?" I asked them and they both nodded their heads. "When?" I added and they look at each other as if they were mind-linking. My mother stared at me for a second before speaking.

"We are not sure yet, But he has been sending us threats and messages. And we kept getting reports of Werewolves that are dying. Every day, There are reports of two dead werewolves. Most of them are our Warriors. I have placed Protection to all our Warriors a few days ago but 4 of our Warriors still died. They have something that can remove a Protection. They must have a Powerful creature with them!" My mother replied, Anger was clear in her voice.

I gritted my teeth. That Ken is being too much! I heard that he already have a Child and is living happily with the Humans now! When he rejected my Mom, He never got a Second chance.

Therefore, He married a Human and now have a Child. That Woman was also rich and so he managed to also find a good Job that pays high. But no one knew where they live. So why is he still targeting us? That Asshole!

"What can I do to help?" I asked them.

"Find out all truths and help us protect the Werewolves. We are suspecting that he is teaming up with rogues. Keep an eye for rogues in the borders. All werewolves are already Quarantined and warriors are Protecting their houses." My Father ordered before sipping his tea. I nodded obediently.

"You can count on me, Dad." I said and he nodded at me with a smile but his face soon turned into a frown.

"You should find your Mate soon. You should have been an Alpha at the Age 20 to 25. But look at you now, You are 28. Remember Leo, You are a prince and soon to be King. You are not a Normal blooded Alpha. You have the Royalty blood and there is no King without a Queen. You have a full nation of Werewolves to protect, You can't protect them on your own. Can you? When your doing the other work, And your beta with the other. What about the rest for the Queen? I'm old now. Me and your Mother now deserves a Vacation for running this pack for almost 29 years. Your Mother is now 47 years old and I'm 53 years old. I should have left the Throne 3 years ago. An Alpha can run his pack Without a Luna, But a King could not run his whole Kingdom without his Queen." After my father said that, He walked out of the living room while I was left dumbfounded.

I felt a hand holding mine. I looked at my mother infront of me and she gave me a Soft smile.

"I know you have found your mate since you were Fourteen. The Moon Goddess told me Leo. You should bring Athena here soon. Or your Father might go nuts." My Mother said with a chuckle and she held my right cheek while looking at me lovingly.

"And I know she is not just a Human. I'll wait for the time you bring her, I'll be happy to meet her and I'm sure your Father will be enthusiastic too. Because.. Your father is worried about you becoming a King without a Mate." She explained that aroused my Curiosity.

"What do you mean?" I asked. A soft smile crept onto her lips.

"Your Father waited for me for so many years. He even thought I was dead until we met at last. He is worried that you might feel the same way and think the same thing. Your Father loves you very much." After my Mother said those words, She stood up and kissed my forehead before getting out of the living room.

I looked at my hands and sighed. I stood up and walk out of the Living room and went close into the Pack borders, before shifting into my Full Black Wolf. Of course, I didn't forget to remove my clothes.

-

Yikes. Ken is back! Surprise! Oh! And if I reach the chapter where they are going to Seal the Mate bond, Do ya want some Details? I'm asking you guys earlier so it won't be too late when the Chapter of their mating Comes. Thanks! Xx. ❤️