Chapter 23

LEO

I looked at Athena who was lost while thinking about something she can reason with her Parents. I sigh, I know that she doesn't like lying.

Ever since she knew me, I've been seeing her always quiet towards her parents unless they talk to her or ask questions. He could tell that she wanted to tell them about him.

And because she couldn't hide it for too long, She decided to give herself a chance and said the Secret to her Friend, Rose. He didn't mind that one because he already smelt that she was a Vampire.

But I think it's time to Persuade her to just tell the Truth, And he will take care of the rest. Or should he tell the truth instead?

"Athena?" He called while shaking her shoulder softly to get her attention.

"Hm?" She hummed, Turning her head to face him.

"What about I tell them everything?" I asked her. I saw her eyes widened in shock.

"What? No way!" She exclaimed Nervously. I looked at her with a serious expression.

"Please, Athena." I didn't give up and tried to persuade her once again. She was quiet at first before she started talking after a few seconds.

"But what if they'll think you're lying and crazy? They might call the Mental Hospital on you or be Suspicious on you and call the Police. Then they would take you away from me and we will be separated again. You said that loosing me is your Phobia. But.." She held two of my hands with hers before continuing. "Now, I realized that I'm scared of loosing you too.." She added with a low tone.

I gave her a reassuring smile and I squeezed her hands that was holding mine.

"That won't happen. Just trust me on this, Okay?" I asked her with a hopeful gaze. She looked at me for a few seconds before sighing while looking at our hands that was holding each other.

"Fine.." She said after being quiet for a few minutes and removing her eyes from our holding hands. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you." I said with a smile, She smiled back at me, But it didn't reach her eyes. But something's odd. What is she thinking?

ATHENA

Me and leo are now laying on the bed, He was asleep and snoring softly. I think it's cute. While I was laying on his chest. It is now 2 AM but I still couldn't sleep.

I'm nervous about our plan tomorrow to visit my Parents and tell them everything. I glanced at Leo's face and smiled a little.

If my Parents won't accept him, Then I'll turn my back on them. If they don't believe us then let it be. We can never force someone to believe everything.

I love my Parents but they can't take me away from Leo. I love him, And I want to grow old with him. And besides, He's my Mate. When they are always busy, I always hang out with Rose at Day time and Leo at Night time.

My Parents have always been realistic people. They only believe on what is real for them and what they see. They don't believe in Magic or anything else like that unless they see it with their own eyes.

But Leo is not a Magic User. He is not a Mage. He is not a Wizard. He is the Prince of Werewolves that is soon to be King. He is a WEREWOLF. For some people, Werewolves are beasts.

But for me, I think they are just like Humans. They breath, they live, they eat, they drink, they talk, they walk, they even run. The only difference is, They are Supernatural and not that kind of Normal.

They have Great Strength, Great Speed, extraordinary hearing and sensitive nose, Amazing looks and good height. And most of all, They can shift into a Hairy Animal that is called a wolf.

If they won't think he is crazy, Then they might get scared of him, Creeped out or call the Animal Patrol on him. Or they might faint. My Parents are also sometimes unreadable people. So we won't know what they might be thinking. But what I do know is.. I will fight for Leo, No matter what.

I was just staring at the bright moon outside the Balcony when someone tapped on my head and began to play with my hair.

I removed my gaze from the moon and looked up at my man who was looking at me worriedly.

"You can't sleep?" He asked me, Concern laced in his voice. I looked down and just stayed quiet as I started to trace shapes on his chest. Suddenly, A hand held my chin and made me look back up at him.

"You're thinking about tomorrow. Am I right?" He asked me, I bit my lip. He is too good at reading me. I just stared at him without talking.

"I'll take that silence as a Yes." He said, Letting go of my chin and wrapping his arms around my waist tightly, Cuddling me. He then kissed my forehead.

"Come on, Just trust me flower." He said.

"I'm nervous." I finally opened my mouth to speak. I heard him sigh and everything was quiet for a few seconds until he opened his mouth to speak.

"Okay, I'll do this." He said. I just Continued to make traces on his chest, Listening or waiting for what he is going to say or do.

"When the rain is blowing in your face,
And the whole world is on your case,
I could offer you a warm embrace,
To make you feel my love..
When the evening shadows and the stars appear,
And there is no one there to dry your tears,
I could hold you for a million years,
To make you feel my love.."

I was surprised by his oh so beautiful voice. I just continued to listen to him.

"I know you haven't made your mind up yet,
But I would never do you wrong..
I've known it from the moment that we met,
No doubt in my mind where you belong.." As he continued the song, My eyelids started to get heavy and I ended up yawning. Closing my eyes, I fell asleep.

NARRATOR

"Goodnight, My love." Leo whispered and kissed Athena's forehead. He gazed at her sleeping face a few more seconds before laying Comfortably on the bed.

Then he began to close his eyes as he drifted back to sleep.

"Come on, I'm done getting ready. It's time to go." Leo called Athena who was seating on the couch inside their Bedroom nervously.

Athena just nodded before standing up and walking with Leo outside the Pack house.

"It's better if we fly." Leo suggested. Athena's nervousness Disappeared and she smiled happily. Leo smiled to himself, That was the reason why he suggested that they should fly, So she could ease up a bit.

Athena called the wind of nature and soar through the sky with Leo beside her. She closed her eyes, feeling the cool breeze touching her skin.

They landed gracefully beside the Apple tree. Looking at her house, Athena's nervousness came back. And this time, It was stronger. She took a deep breath until Leo held her hand and squeezed it.

"Trust me." He mouthed. She breathe deeply before calming herself, and her nervousness subsided a little.

'Here goes nothing.' She thought before walking towards the Back door with Leo on her side.

She knock on the door, Her hands were shaking a little while she knocks.

The door opened Immediately and Athena's fist froze just before it could hit her Mother's face. Her Mother widened her eyes before crushing her into a tight hug.