Chapter 10

NARRATOR

Leo was sitting on an Apple tree while staring at the house, Hoping that he could see a Glimpse of a little girl or the lights turn on.

"Why are you still waiting for her? She won't come back for a few more years." The spirit's smokey voice snapped him back to reality and he groaned.

"Who knows, What if she comes back right now?" He said, A tear fell from his eyes. It has been 10 years, But she still didn't come back.

The spirit felt bad for him but he just left the Young man. He stopped in-front of a Big and Tall tree. Almost as big as a Hotel. It was surrounded by two Waterfalls on it's left and right. It's leaves were as green as a clean grass.

"Father forest, What should we do? The Prince.." He stopped when the tree began to glow.

"Devas, Trust the Goddess Aranyani and the God Silvanus of Nature. They have chosen Athena as the Protector and Caretaker of the forest on their Absence. We shall trust their choice, And I trust the girl. She will come back. Not now, Not Tomorrow. But someday, She will. Patience. Patience. Patience." Then slowly, The glow of the tree vanished.

The spirit couldn't do anything but wait until the girl's Arrival.

ATHENA

I got out of the Bathroom, Wearing a loose shirt and long jeans. I let my hair down and pose at the mirror.

"You really love posing, Don't you little flower?" I heard a deep voice ask behind me.

I looked at him and chuckled. He was smiling at me before holding my hand.

"Come on, My Parents are excited to meet you. They are at the Dinning room." He said that made my eyes go wide.

"What? I thought I was just gonna freshen up." I told him but he just smiled at me.

"Don't worry. They are very kind, Come on." He said, Pulling me with him. I have no other choice but to follow his lead. The longer we walk, The faster my heart seemed to race. What if they'll hate me because I'm a Human? I didn't even know that werewolves are supposed to be Mated with Humans. Yes, I know that he is Mated with me. He told me earlier.

I was shock at first but I then recovered. But I felt that there was still something else that he is not telling me, But I just let it go. It maybe wasn't that Important anyway.

Besides, This might also be the reason why my life was Different from my Successful Relatives and why my Path was at the different way. Why I couldn't find a Job, Why me and Kiel didn't work out. I am Destined to be with Leo, And Leo is a Prince. Then.. I'm destined to be a Queen?

A Queen.. I might not become that successful as my Relatives but I can be Independent like Mulan and also Strive to Protect my People, And I can be brave like Merida to fight for my People.

Leo stopped infront of a Big door, Causing me to also stop beside him. The door opened and a room with a big table that was formed as a circle appeared in-front of me.

There were 6 People sitting on every clear wooden chairs around the table. There are 4 seats left and Leo brought me to a seat next to no one while he took a seat beside another man that looked like him. But that man had a Brown hair instead.

Well, In-short. Two empty seats were on my Left and Raiden was at my right and at his right was the Brown-Haired man who looked like him.

"Flower, This is my family. The one sitting behind me that looked like me which you noticed is Neo, My Twin Brother." He pointed at the man who was sitting beside him and he was waving his fingers at me.

"And this is-" I cut him off since I knew who she was.

"Azalea, Your twin Sister." I said with a smile. Azalea looked at me with a smile, But I saw something in her eyes. Guilt? Why would she be guilty?

"Hmm, Well.. This are my Parents. My Father Raiden, and my Mother Alyvia." He introduced his Parents and I was about to bow at them when Leo held my chin before I could even bow my head.

"And everyone. This is my Mate and My Queen, Athena." He introduced me and I felt my body gone cold.

Leo's Mother who's name is Alyvia stood up with a smile and I was shock when she hugged me tightly.

"I'm so happy to finally meet you, Sweetheart." She said before breaking the hug and caressing my cheek. "You are so Beautiful." She added before smiling at me sweetly. That lessened my Nervousness a bit and I felt warm. But his Father..

I was startled when someone touched my hair softly. I looked at the Man beside her who was smiling lovingly at me.

"Finally, My Son found his queen. I'm finally gonna have another Daughter-In-Law." He said that fully removed my Nervousness and I smiled at them genuinely.

They both went back to their seats while I was now Comfortable that they accepted me.

"She's perfect, Leo. We will hold the Ceremony right after we catch and punish Ken Elthon." My eyes narrowed when I heard his name.

Isn't he Kiel's Father? Why should he be punished? As far as I know, He is a Kind man unlike his Son. Did they find out about Kiel being my Ex? No, That can't be.

If they want to Punish my Ex-boyfriend, Then they should punish Kiel. Not his Father. There is something else, But what? Are they Enemies and Kiel's Father made a move? And besides, Why would they care about me and Kiel?

Then is Mr. Ken Elthon, not a Human but a Werewolf? But that can't be. How is this possible? How many Secrets does this world even hold? It's filled with so much Secrets and it's racking my brains.

"Athena, Are you okay?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Leo's worried voice. I gave him a small smile and nodded.

"I'm fine.." I said. He didn't seem to believe me but he just nodded his head and placed a chicken on my plate.

"Thank you.." I thanked him and Ate the food that was on my plate.

"We will talk later," He whispered at me. I looked at him and he was looking at me with a reassuring smile. I just nodded and continued to eat.

An Extra Chapter, Enjoy! Xx. ❤️