Epilogue

ATHENA

I looked at the People around the Ball, Today is now the Ball and everyone even the werewolves that are not High-ranks are here.

Leo walked In-front of me and bowed politely, Lending his hand with a smile.

"Can I have this Dance, My beautiful Queen?" He asked me that made blush bright red.

"I would be most Delighted, My oh so Handsome King." I replied, Placing my hand on top of his and he led me to the Dance floor.

The guest were looking at us as we positioned ourselves to dance, The slow music sounded and we started to move and sway are bodies slowly with the music.

Everything disappeared in an Instant, And all I can see is Leo and me dancing together inside the Ballroom.

After a few more minutes of dancing, The Music ended and started again, And this time, All the Mated guests are now also dancing with us.

"Can I ask where you learned how to dance so Beautifully?" Leo asked me with with an Ecstatic expression. I gave him a soft chuckle before answering.

"I entered a slow dancing class when I was 15," I answered him, He just nodded at me, Swaying our body with the music.

After a few more swaying, We decided to take a break and let everyone else to continue dancing.

Leo brought me to a few People he know and Introduced me to them. He also Introduced his Godfather which is also his Uncle, Cole. Then his Aunt Klea and Uncle Ashton who was the Former Male and Female Beta.

We also talked with a few great Alphas and Betas that he is friends with, Some of them already have mates but some do not have one yet, Also because most are still around 3 years Younger than Leo.

He then took me to a girl that was holding what looked like a 4 Year old girl, Together with a man who was feeding the little girl with Strawberries.

"Hello, Juleka. Hi Mason. And hello to you too, little Sophia." I heard Leo greet the Couple and the little girl. Juleka? So she is one of his Close friends and Uncle Xylo and Aunt Adolpha's Daughter.

"Hey, Brother Leo. And Hi to you too Athena, Can I call you that?" She asked me with an Excited grin and I chuckled.

"Of course, You can. Why not?" I said and we talk for a few more minutes before Leo also took me to a two Elderly couple. The woman looked a little bit like Mom Alyvia though, But alot more Older.

"Grandma, Grandpa!" I heard my Mate call the Elderly couple. So they are his Grandparents? I smiled at them as soon as we reached their place.

"Oh my, Leo. You are finally a King and now have your Queen. Nice to meet you, Dear." After hugging Leo, She also hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Baby, These are my Grandparents. You never see them inside the Pack house because they decided to live together in a town a few Kilometers far from the forest." Leo explained and I nodded while smiling at the couple.

We also talked for a few more minutes with them and enjoyed the rest of the ball. And this is how my life goes.

-

I smelt and took the feeling of the fresh air that was blowing on my skin while holding Leo's hand and standing on the flower field.

19 years had passed and we are still very happy. Everything was worth it.

"You know, After everything we've been through, I am happy that we still ended up together and now very happy." I said, Leaning my head on his Shoulder. I felt him chuckled and let go of my hand before hugging my waist.

"Of course, We are destined together my love. And it will be forever, If not, It will be for a lifetime." He said which made a tear fall from my right eye.

"Hey, Why are you crying?" He asked, Glancing at me. I just shook my head.

"It's nothing, Darling. I'm just happy that even after everything that happened to us, it was worth it." I answered and he gave me a kiss on my neck, Making me lean away but he was still able to kiss it which made me grin. He then kissed my mark and supported his chin on my Shoulder.

"Mommy, Daddy! Why are you both so sweet!?" Our Daughter, Therese asked with a pout that made me and Leo laugh at her cuteness.

"Yes, Mommy, Daddy, Why are you so sweet? Will me and my mate be sweet too?" My Son, Terrance which is Threse's twin asked too. I smiled.

"Yes, So don't hurt your future mates, Okay?" I said to the both of them while caressing both of their heads. They nodded eagerly.

"Yes Mommy," Therese said.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Terrance said like Upin and Ipin which made me chuckle.

"You watch too much Upin and Ipin, You're becoming like them," Therese said and laughed while running away.

"Heyyyy," Terrance whined, Running after his Twin Sister.

"They are so noisy but cute," I heard our oldest son, Leighton Lawrence, speak from behind us. Me and Leo faced him and he was looking at the Twins with a smile on his face.

"Just like you when you were a little kid," I said and Lawrence looked at me with a smile, He is 19 years old while the Twins are still 8.

"Yes, I was very cute, Am I?" He said with a laugh. Me and Leo just laughed with him.

This is my life now, My Happiness and my Family.

Me and Leo went into so much Problems. I left and forgot about him, Yet he remembered me. As if things couldn't get worse, I was Kidnapped and the Kidnapper wanted my powers. I even lost my Memories. But the most Amazing thing, Is that we fought for it. We fought through it. He never gave up on me, on Us.

I never got a Job. I didn't follow my Family's Footsteps. But.. I trusted the path I was in. I trusted where I was going. I trusted my Fate, And I trusted my Destiny. And now, I have a happy and loving family.

My Story showed that whatever path you are in, You should trust and believe in it. There might be Obstacles and Problems, But it is sure worth it at The End.

While following your own Path, Bad things can happen. Even worst things can happen. But.. Good things can happen the most, Just like Us.

This is my Story, Of what I've been through. And I thank the Moon, Gods and Goddesses for bringing us together. But most of all, I thank the Forest. Because.. It was he who really made me come to the Forest to meet Leo. It was his call, it was..

THE FOREST'S CALL.

THE END

-

Oh my god, I'm literally crying. This is officially The End of their story. I admit that this is the most fun to write, and I don't think I can leave it behind, But I have to Close this for now on.

BOOK CLOSED.