Chapter 18

LEO

"So how is she?" I asked Fenris after he checked her up. He looked at me before speaking.

"She's fine, But do you know what her Phobia is? The Amnesia potion triggered her Phobia, And it caused it to ruin her Memories." He explained me while shaking his head in Disbelief.

"What does that mean?" I asked him, Her Phobia are clowns. But.. There are no clowns inside that place. What else is her Phobia? And it triggered her Phobia? I frowned my eyebrows thinking about it when Fenris spoke, Breaking me out of my thoughts.

"The future Queen has forgotten all her memories. Because of her Phobia attacking her, The Potion mixed with her Phobia and triggered it. Causing it to cover all over her brain and ruin her Memories. Like I said, My Cousin is Dangerous and loves Danger alot. So he makes a more Different Amnesia potion than us. More Dangerous." He explained slowly.

"She will still get her memories back, Right?" I asked him.

"Yes, Of course. Like I said, It was not finish yet. And Thankfully it was not close to finish. If it was close to finish, Then not only will she forget her Memories, But also her personality and learnings. So you can rest assured, All she have learned are still inside her Brain. All you need to do is fix her memories. Don't worry, Young Prince. I believe in you." After saying that, He walked away with grace. I sighed.

I went inside the Bedroom and saw her looking out of the Window. When she must have felt my Presence, She glanced at me with a smile. I smiled back at her.

"You didn't answer my question, What is my name? And that man was too busy checking on me that he didn't talk to me." I Chuckled, Typical Fenris.

"Your name is Athena. And that Man that checked up on you is our Royal Wizard, Fenris." I told her before sitting on the bed beside her feet.

"Oh.. You're a Royalty?" She asked me with Curiosity. I smiled at her and nodded.

"Yes, I am." I answered her. Her eyes widened.

"Should I bow to you now?" She asked me. That Question made me laugh and I shook my head.

"No. You don't need to, Flower." I told her while giving her a sweet smile.

"You're Silly, Prince.. Leo, Right?" She asked me. I just sighed deeply and nodded my head.

"Hm, Tell me about myself. Those.. you just know of course." She said while playing with her fingers.

I began to tell her about her Powers and what she can do. I also told her about what she is destined to do and who she really is.

"Okay, So you're telling me that I am a Gifted Human and I have powers of a Chosen Forest Guardian? And I'm also the Caretaker and Protector of this Forest?" She asked me with the look of Disbelief.

"Then tell me, How did I end up forgetting my memories? Did I fight with someone who wants to Destroy the forest?" She asked Curiously. I wondered how to tell her everything.

"You have been kidnapped by Someone who wants your powers, But we saved you and took you here." I explained to her. Her eyes showed Understanding, But then she again threw another question.

"Then.. How do we know each other? Can you tell me about us?" She asked me. A smile crept onto my face and I was about to answer her when she added something that rose my hopes up. "Because, I feel like I know you alot and I was very close to you just before my memories were erased."

"To answer your question, I am your lover. We met when you were just Nine and I was Fourteen. Then you left when you were 11, and came back at 23 years old. We met again at that year and you stayed with me. Then you were practicing your powers outside the Pack Borders, and.. that's when you got kidnapped." I explained to her. She was just staring at me before speaking.

"Wait, Hold on. Pack Borders? What kind of creature are you?" She asked me with her eyes wide open. I forgot, She does not know I'm a Werewolf anymore.

"I am a Werewolf prince. And you are my Mate." I explained to her. She seemed to be thinking for a few moments because her finger were on her Jaw and she was looking up. She then looked at me before asking another Question.

"You turn into a Wolf at Full moon, Right?" She asked me and I almost laugh. I shook my head.

"We can turn into a Werewolf anytime we like. Those who turn into a Werewolf at Full Moon are only half werewolves. And I don't mean a Child of a Human and a werewolf, it's a Human that got turned into a Werewolf." I explained to her.

"Wait what? My brain flee from my head at the last part." She told me while scratching the back of her head.

"I meant that Half Werewolves, Are Humans who got bitten and turned by a Werewolf. But a Werewolf and Human that got mated, Their Child or Children will still become a Pure Werewolf and they can turn anytime." I explained again and she nodded.

"Can you tell me, How werewolves exist?" She asked me.

Oh, This one is a Tricky question. Okay, I got to remember what Dad and Mom told me about our History. Oh yes!

"Well, We werewolves used to be regular wolves. A long time ago when everything was good and Normal, Wolves are the one who were the guardians of men. Even though they loved men, they envied them and their ability to walk and speak and do all the things they could never do."

"So a wolf stood up, and became a man, and mimicked them, and behaved like them, but it wasn't enough. They became so jealous they prayed to the moon and to mother nature, asking her to grant them the ability to be human. Finally, they got their wish and thus, the werewolf was born. A creature who could take the shape of both human and beast, and be both in harmony. Their sometimes called Canes or Lyman"

"After a while, men became jealous of the werewolf's strength and abilities and cast them out, which is why now the werewolves no longer associate with humans. Thousands of years passed, and humans forgot about the wolves and began hunting and killing them for meat and for pleasure. This angered the wolves and caused them to attack, but realizing that the abilities they wished for came with a price, caused the humans who were bitten to become like them. They also realized that their children were born human. Every gift must come with a price."

"The wolves retreated more into the wild, cutting themselves off completely from human society and man grew to be the dominant creature on the planet."

"Now in modern days, the werewolves continue to stay hidden in the wild, living as both man and beast. Some live closer to civilization and even in it, in secret. And some wolves, even the ones we see in the wild don't even know they have the ability to shift into a human. Some do, some don't, but all are connected to each other." I explained to her while remembering the whole lecture.

As the Future heir of the Throne and King of the Werewolves, I should know the full History and memorize all them.

Here is a Long Chapter for today. Enjoy! Xx. ❤️