Chapter 16

LEO

I rushed towards another door inside the Basement, I could hear the scream of my mate. But I frowned when the Scream stopped. I kicked the door open and saw a guy with a Blue Clothing.

He was holding a Syringe that was attached to my Mate's neck. I growled loudly, Causing him to look at me with an Angry scowl on his face.

He then took the Empty Syringe out of my Mate's neck and threw it to the Corner. He smirked while looking at me.

"I guess you found your Mate." He said with a smirk.

"Alfred, Isn't it?" I asked him, Gritting my teeth in Anger. He let out a loud and devilish laugh that made me frown.

"My Cousin told you, Didn't he?" He asked me, I can sense the Aura that was emitting from him. Indeed, Just like what Fenris told me. He is so powerful and Evil. His Aura was so Dark.

"Let my mate go or you'll regret it." I shouted at him, He just stared at me before rising from the ground.

I was just looking at him while following his every move. He then raided both his arms and a Black beam appeared in his hands.

I was caught off guard when he looked at me, His eyes were black and he was looking at me with a creepy smirk on his face before aiming the beam at me. I Immediately dodged it again and again.

I can't use my Fire Element or my Mate will burn and be in danger. I also can't make a Water tornado or a Wind Tornado. What should I do? I looked at the Ground and I have an Idea. I can control Metal, The Ground was made of Metal.

I let Leonel dodge his attacks while I rose the Metal to cover my Mate then I hardened the Metal so it won't break. I then formed a fire in my hands and blasted on him too.

I smiled when I managed to hit him, But I was shocked when he also manage to hit my Stomach. It's more Painful than the time my Powers arrived.

We both fell to the ground, I was about to stand up when he stood up before I could.

"This will be the last of you!" He screamed before aiming a beam at me. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact.

"It's the end of you cousin, Not Leo's."

But instead of the black beam, A voice was heard from behind me. Fenris. He came? How did he know? I opened my eyes to see Fenris on his Red Clothing. I was surprised to see him wearing it since he only wear that Clothing on special Occasions. It also has Gold and White cravings on it. I actually heard that it was the Gift of the Royal Family for becoming the Royal Wizard.

"I will kill you too!" The Guy, Alfred exclaimed. But before he could aim the beam towards Fenris, Fenris already opened his Palm and a white Beam was blasted towards Alfred. It was so fast that I couldn't even follow it.

I then saw alfred inside a Transparent Ball. He was banging on the Ball but we couldn't hear anything.

"It is one of the Spells I've been practicing all this years. He will be trapped on it forever. And only the Wizard that made that ball could break it, Which means I am the only one that can break the spell." Fenris explained to me. I nodded while looking at Alfred who was trapped on the Ball. "I called it the Bubble Prison." He added.

"Now, Go save your Mate Leo." He told me and I gave him a Grateful look before slowly standing up from the ground. I hissed in pain when I felt something sting on my right arm.

I glanced at it and saw that my skin had been ripped of. I was surprised when Fenris took my hand and he sprinkled a white dust on it. Then my Injury was healed. Now I know why my Ancestors choose him as the Royal Wizard.

"Thank you, Fenris." I thanked him before running towards the Metal that was formed as a Ball. I used my Metal Element to open it and saw her still sleeping.

I checked her pulse and sighed in relief when she was still breathing. She's still alive. I untied her from the chair and also removed the Gauntlet from her hands.

After freeing her, I placed her on my back and looked at Fenris.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of him. Bring her to the Pack house first and I'll check on her. It's better if I check on her to really figure out everything. Since she was captured by a Magic User." He said before glaring at Alfred and looking back at me with a Smile.

"Yes. Thank you again, Fenris." I said before running out of the Basement. I then saw two men tied with a sparkling rope.

I didn't pay anymore attention on them and got out of the house before souring through the skies. My Mate is more important right now.

I took her to the Pack house. The Spirit had been waiting for me just outside the Abandoned forest and he helped me carry Athena.

"Something is gonna happen later." He said but I just ignored him. I don't care what's gonna happen. If it's about Athena, Then I'm going to do everything to Protect her this time.

I arrived at the Pack house and hurried towards our room. I opened the door and rushed towards the bed before laying her down on it.

"Don't worry, Baby. Fenris will be here soon. Don't worry. Stay with me, Okay?" I told her and a tear fell out of my eyes. I just kept on caressing her hair. My Phobia is beginning to kick in.

No, I won't loose her. Not in this life, not in another life and in another. No, She will stay with me until I die first. I then kissed her forehead.

After a few minutes, The door opened, revealing Fenris with his Shazam on his side.

"Hm, Leo?" He asked me and I Immediately Understood what he meant. I looked back at my Mate before sighing. Her life is more important.

I then nodded my head before getting out of the room.

After a few more minutes, Fenris got out of the room. I searched his face and there were no Emotions, Making me frown. How is she?

"How is she, Fenris?" I asked him Immediately.

"She is fine, I also thought that he already took her powers. But he took the wrong Syringe and.. uh.." He stopped mid sentence, Making my heartbeat faster.

"What? Tell me!" I snapped at him, I began to panic. I hope I won't loose her.

"The Syringe was a Liquid of a Potion that will make her Forget the Memories of the Person she thought before she fainted or before the Potion could flow inside her body. In-short, It is a Potion that could give Amnesia to people and the memories will be long gone. But the Good news is.. The Potion was not finish and it is still just a Normal Amnesia. You will be able to bring her Memories back with hard work."