1 SHY - HEESEUNG

There he is, wearing the round nerdy glasses, sitting at the very back of the classroom staring at the gloomy weather outside as his spot was located near the window. He's not the low class nerd, in fact he's actually the highest ranked student. Although he's the top student in the whole university, he choose to stay all alone since his group of pals weren't on the same school as him. He's the kind of boy who wouldn't dare to talk if no one approaches him, eating all alone in the cafeteria during break and lunch time, staying at the library throughout his free time and he enjoys spending all of his time by himself unaccompanied.

As he was too focused on the cheerless weather outside, someone caught in the corner of his eyes causing his heart to beat rapidly as usual whenever she appeared in his sight. All of the boys were staring at your ethereal beauty except him, he shyly looked away not wanting to meet your eyes as he thought you might caught him staring at your effortlessly captivating figure.

"Good morning, Heeseung!" you gladly greeted him as usual with a genuine smile afterwards before you occupied your spot which was beside him.

"G-Good morning too, y-y/n" he replied hesitantly, giving you a couple of quick glances as he shyly lower down his head, feeling the butterflies woken up inside his stomach, again.

You found it so cute as you noticed his cheeks were tainting a bit pinkish but instead of giving compliments you just smiled adorably before grabbing your books from underneath your table.

You've been his crush since freshman years because of how adorable you look when you laugh and how kind you are. You were having a conversation with your friends on one of the school benches that day when he happen to pass by along with his friends. He was straightly examining you while walking when he saw how your appealing smile curved on your lips, how your your adorable giggles escape on your coral lips and how your hair strands swung to the side of your face everytime you lower down your head when you chuckle. But now that you were both in college, he started to know more about you.

You on the other hand was also his secret admirer, you've been also having a crush on him but you remained silent as you don't want your talkative friends to announce it just like what they did to your another friend. And on top of that, you don't want Heeseung to know about the little feelings you have for him as you thought he might didn't feel the same way as you do.

He have been wanting to confess to you but he's afraid of getting rejected. Yes, rejection is the word he was fearing of and that's one of his apprehensions why he'll turn into a shy ball when it comes to you.

-

He just exited the University as the tiring lessons of the day just finished, his mind was debating either he should confess to you before it's too late or not in the thought of you might tell him that you don't feel the same way. As he was walking on the side walk, his eyes caught your figure on the other side walk but his shoulder dropped down and he frowned when he saw a tall manly figure beside you and you look so happy while chattering with the guy beside you. He gathered all of his courage as he thought of something positive that, that guy must be only one of your friends as he was accurate too that he didn't saw that guy in your University.

"It's now or never, Heeseung" he mumbled enough for himself as he took a deep breath before crossing the pedestrian lane to catch up with you.

"Y-Y/N!"

You and your younger brother, Baekseung turned your gaze behind and you saw him running towards your direction. Yes, it's your younger brother who didn't went the same school as you and Heeseung as he was still in Junior High School while you and Heeseung are on first year of college already.

"Who is he, noona?" Baekseung asked as he glance over to the guy catching you two up in a bit distance.

"It's him" you simply answered as a smile plastered on your lips.

"Eh? Heeseung hyung? The one you always talk about?" he asked, remembering all those times when you always share a lot about Heeseung and how you have a crush on him.

You nodded your head as you hummed in response. Heeseung finally stopped in front of you trying to catch his breath as he run all the way from his spot to where he saw you in a quite distance. He soon calmed down and parted his mouth to speak up.

"Can I talk you? Alone?"

"Oh? Yeah sure" you immediately answered yet your cheeks were tainting a bit pink. You turned to Baekseung who was waiting for you with a little smile on his lips. "You go ahead, I'll follow right after we talk" you ordered and he nodded his head being an obedient baby brother he is.

"I'll wait for you in the apartment" he uttered as you gave him the keys which he accepted it before disappearing on your sight.

Heeseung's chest tighten when he heard what Baekseung said.

'wait? apartment? are they living together? is he her boyfriend?' he thought inside his head.

-

His fingers were fiddling together on top of the table as he gathered all of his courage to confess and you were waiting for him to speak up.

"I-I've been wanting to tell you this, b-but I'm scared too at the same time" the stutter which made you a bit confused.

"Scared? Why? Just tell me. It's not like I'm going to bite you or something" you joked laughing a little, trying to brighten up the conversation and awkward atmosphere between you two.

He found your laugh so adorable as if it is the source of his strength causing him to grab all of his confidence and courage to just spill the tea before someone could beat him even though he thought you already had a boyfriend. He doesn't know why but the next thing he knew is that his heart was beating crazily because of what he spat out from his mouth.

"I-I like you" he confessed not being able to look at you straightly in the eyes because of embarrassment.

"O-Oh?" raising both of your eyebrows, you were shocked of what he confessed to you. It's not like you hate it, you're just amazed of what you heard from him. You weren't expecting for this that's why you have no words to speak.

"I-It's okay if you d-don't like me back, I-I unders-"

"The feeling is mutual" you suddenly confessed to him as your cheeks were tainting reddish.

"R-Really?" he said with a wide grin on his lips.

You nodded your head in response slowly looking up to him. But the next thing you heard from him made you laugh.

"But what about your boyfriend with you earlier?"

"Boyfriend?" you asked laughing a little. "He's my baby brother you silly" you added ad he looked down covering his face with his hands feeling ashamed because of jumping into conclusions without even asking what's the relationship between you and the guy he saw earlier.

And you both spend the whole 1 hour in the cafe before he send you back to your home safe and sound.

---//---

A/N: Happy 20th Birthday to our all rounder, heebaby and best boy Lee Heeseung. Enjoy your day babyHeedeungie. Engenes are always here to support you and Enhypen. Love you so much<