29 SMALL NOTES - SUNGHOON

After the class was dismissed, he immediately fixed all of his belongings that was scattered on his table. Rushing himself out of the classroom, he headed his way towards his locker.

Arriving into his destination which is the locker room, he searched for his keys inside the pocket of his black trousers. After getting a hold of it, he was about to insert it but a small note attached on his locker caught his attention.

It's a red paper-made heart with a small note inserted inside. Grabbing the heart-shaped paper, he inserted it inside his pocket before opening his locker to put some of his things there before heading home.

-

Taking a seat on the chair of his study table with the letter on his hands, he opened it to read what's written inside.

'Keep on doing well, Hoon! :)'

It's been like months since he keep on receiving the same paper-made heart with a small note inserted inside. Yes, he does have a secret admirer and who could that be?

-

Arriving in front of his locker, the same red paper-made heart with a blue small note inside was attached on his locker again. He grabbed it before inserting all of his things inside.

They still have fifteen minutes before the class will start but he arrived too early in their classroom. After taking a seat on his respective one, his hands got a hold of the note which was placed inside his pocket.

"Ayyee~ another note I see." Jake's voice rang on his ears. Turning his head, he saw the aussie's huge smile plastered on his face before taking a seat behind him.

"I have no idea who's behind these notes but I want to say thank you to whoever that person is for sending me such encouraging notes." he said as a smile plastered on his face afterwards.

-

Another day, another note.

'Good morning, Sunghoon! Have a great day :)'

-

Another day, another note. Again.

'Good day, Hoon! Hope you're doing well <3'

-

During his practice on the ice rink for the upcoming figure skating competition, a girl approached him with a bottle of water on her hands as soon as he took a rest on the side.

"An anonymous person wants to give you this one."

Looking at the bottle, he again saw the paper-made heart with a small note inserted inside attached on the bottle. Softly grabbing the bottle of water, he thanked to the girl bowing his head as the girl did the same too before walking away.

'Great job, Sunghoon. Good luck for the competition in a few days. Fighting~ <3'

-

He was heading back to his locker after finishing his practice on the ice rink. His hands was rummaging through his practice bag searching for the key of his locker which seems he couldn't find it while walking. But before he could even took the key which he found it on the secret pocket of his bag, a figure caught on the edge of his eyes.

It was a girl with her back facing him and was about to attach the same paper-made heart with a small note on his locker. The girl seems to notice him as she turned her head towards where his figure was standing which was just two steps away from her.

His heart began to beat crazily after knowing that it was 'YOU' who was sending him such cute notes. It was you who he have been admiring for years now. He couldn't believe what he saw that he even blinked his eyes multiple times.

"Y-you?" he asked.

You bit your lips as you were getting more nervous that he might tell you to stop sending him such notes.

"Y-yes. I-It's me." you said as you lowered down your head in embarassment. You felt heat on your cheeks.

"Thank you for sending me such cute notes." he said and you looked at him straight in the eyes before nodding your head immediately followed with a genuine smile.

"Welcome. I hope it did made your day a little better." you shyly said.

"It really made my day more great." he said. "Now will you go out with me tomorrow as an exchange for giving me these notes?" gathering all of his courage, he decided to ask you out. You saw all of the notes you gave him in his hands.

"Oh? Uhm, s-sure. And, you kept all of that?" you asked pointing the piles of small notes in his manly hands.

"Thank you and yes of course I did." he answered.

"But I thought you threw it away."

"Why would I?"

You both shared each other's laugh. And that was the start of the new journey of your unclosed book's chapter.

---//---

A/N: HEEEEEEEEEEYY GUUUUYYYSS I'M BAAAAAAAAACCKK AFTER A VERYYYYYYYYYY LOOOOOOOOONNNNNG TIIIIIIIIMMEE. DO YOU GUYS MISS ME? NO? OKAY T-T

No, I'm really sorry for not being active for a month. I've been so so so so soooooooo bussyyyyy that I didn't even got the chance to go spend some of my time with my friends. School projects are getting hard and my brain cells might give up anytime soon T-T help meeeeeeeeeee!!! T-T

But oh yeah I hope you guys liked Sunghoon's imagine above. Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu mwua~ <3