23 SPECIAL CHAPTER + CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY

You're studying away from your family and you only have a few days break for Christmas. You wanted to go home and spend your holiday with your family but sadly, your professors left too much projects and that caused you to just stay in your apartment instead of going home.

It's too unhappy to spend the Christmas all alone since your friends also did went home to their family. You're too envious of them.

There's only an hour left before the clock's long hand will strike into 12 and here you are, just stargazing in your balcony. The cold breeze are brushing through your clothed skin.

You're currently waiting for the food you ordered and not after a few minutes, you heard the monitor ringing indicating there's someone outside.

Without even checking the door monitors, you immediately opened it since you were sure it's the food you ordered online.

"Pizza delivery from us, can you let us in?" instead of a delivery boy, you were surprised by a couple of figures in front of you.

"W-What are you guys doing here?" you asked not even blinking your eyes due to the shock you got.

"Let's do the talking later. For now, let us in so we can put all these heavy bags inside." your eyes went to the bags they're carrying and saw it was full of foods.

Without wasting more time, you widely opened the door for them to step in and they drop the bags gently on the couch of your living room. Closing your door, your steps drag you to them as Jay, Jake and Heeseung went to your kitchen to prepare the foods on a plate and whatsoever.

"Now would you all mind telling me what are the seven of you doing here? I thought all of you went home." you asked as you took a seat beside Sunoo who was smiling widely.

"The tickets went fully booked and we couldn't find another transportations to use for traveling back to our hometown, so we gave up and headed here instead." Sunghoon explained, taking out the cans of cola from the bags to the coffee table.

"And we also found out that you're all alone here so yeah, this is why we're here." Jungwon added, smiling after finishing his statement.

The three arrived with foods on their hands, putting it on the table properly.

-

You all ended up doing exchange gifts since you prepared one before because you and these seven boys which was your best pals, planned on doing exchange gifts the day after Christmas.

You received a simple yet gorgeous looking golden bracelet from Jay since his name was what you picked on the random rolled papers.

You all played games until there's only ten seconds left before 25 will start. You were all formed in a circle with wide smiles on your faces, ready to count down.

"10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2..." you look at all of them and mentally said to yourself that you're so thankful for having them always by your side. "...1 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYOOONNEE!~" all of you said in unison as you all pulled each other into a group hug while jumping happily.

Even though you didn't got the chance to spend your holiday with your family, at least you have these seven dorks who was also a family to you since day one.

'Thank you, God for giving me such angels like them. They are more than enough and I won't ask for more.'

---//---

A/N: ik this one's too short so please forgive me T_T and Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy your christmas, iloveya'll and keep safe mwua <3