10 I'LL MARRY YOU - JAKE

A/N: So guys this is like the part 2 of Jake's first imagine which is 'BEYOND HAPPY'. A reader requested for a part 2 so yeah here it is. I hope you'll like it. Enjoy reading~

---//---

It's been a year since you saw Jake in your friend's house singing in front of the elders. You went back to Australia a month after that incident to continue your studies away from them so you can really focus on your studies without thinking the burdensome fact that he's in another hand. But to your surprise, Jake followed you 2 months after you settled back in Australia. Then you found out that they broke up because she cheated behind his back that's why he decided to follow you. He started to hang out with you again like how he usually do before when you two were still together. And yeah after a month of hanging out with each other, he asked you to be his girlfriend. Again. And of course, you still love him like before so why not give him a second chance, right?

It's been 8 months too since you both put back your relationship together again. It goes well that you both are happy and contented. He's been treating you well more than how he was a good boyfriend before and you actually liked it. No, you love it.

You both were currently cuddling in the bed while watching some romantic dramas on his phone. You had your arms wrapping around his waist while your head was laying on his arm as if it was a pillow. You had your eyes half open since you feel really sleepy in the reason of cleaning the apartment that you both shared for months now. Not after a few seconds you felt your eyelids closed as you drifted off to your dreamland leaving the Aussie Boy still watching the drama on his phone.

"Love, I think we should go take Layla on a walk?" he said half asking and half suggesting. He receive no response so he assumed you were too focused on the drama. "Love?" he called you out again, but he suddenly heard your cute little snores.

That's when he look down to you and saw you were sleeping. He turned his phone off setting it to the side before turning whole of his attention to you as he found you're sleeping figure really adorable. He smiled to himself while admiring your face. He release a sigh before tucking your hair behind your ear and removing the soft strands of hair that was covering your face.

"Why am I so lucky to have you?" he asked no one but himself.

He felt really sorry for what happened to the both of you before and he also regretted for ending your relationship without a proper reason. But that's in the past anyways, what's important is the present. He promised to himself to treat you way more better than how he gave you all of his love before. Although he's been a good boyfriend to you in the past, he wants to give you more than all of what you received from him before.

"I'll marry you someday in the future" he said sincerely as he was surely looking forward for that to happen soon when the right time comes that you two are ready to enter inside the married world.

You unconsciously wrapped your arms tightly around his waist as you buried your head on his chest since that was your favorite spot to rest. His smile grew more bigger in the sight of you peacefully and comfortably sleeping on his arms. You were his happiness and everything, he could never ask for more. You are his inspiration. Protecting you is one of his missions in life.

And he was your safe zone, your source of happiness and you feel secured whenever you are in his arms. Loving him is one of your best decision and you never regret that. Having him in your life is enough.

You two may had encountered a very burdensome situation in the previous page of your unclosed book which contained with the relationship of you both, but past is past. You both are thankful and lucky to have each other again after surpassing the obstacle of your lives.

"I love you so much, love" he said caressing your hair before he close his eyelids, drifting off to his dreamland after a few minutes.

---//---

A/N: ENGENEs, Tamed-Dashed surpassed 17M views already with 1.8M likes. Keep on streaming ENGENEs.

Up next will be Sunghoon: 'Just Friends'

Vote, comment and don't forget to follow me for more updates <3