24 WHERE WERE YOU? - HEESEUNG

You were there for him.

In his achievements, laughs, tears, fights and darkest times.

Even in his darkest zone.

"I'm such a useless person, y/n and I know that." he cried as you kept on rubbing his hardened back in a soothing way.

"Stop saying that, Heeseung, you're not."

-

Supporting him in everything he wants.

"I'll be in the crowd cheering for you as you sing." you said holding a banner with his name on your hand.

-

Helping him to move out of his dark comfort zone.

"Thank you for cheering me up, y/n." he greatfully thanked with a genuine smile on his face.

-

You brought light into his life, guiding him towards the path that leads to the colorful world.

"I didn't know you were so desperate to help me bring back the happiness in my life." he said softly.

"Of course. I can't handle seeing you suffering with distresses." you sincerely said.

-

The problems and distresses was washed away with all of your efforts, just to see him smile again.

"Keep wearing that smile for me, Heeseung, okay?"

"Will do missy and thank you so much." pulling your body into his arms, he embraced you lovingly.

-

He heed each of your encouraging words and advices in the thought of maybe it could help him bring back the happiness he once had.

To your surprise, you succeeded.

The happiness he was wishing for was now fulfilled.

He became the most happiest man you ever saw in your entire life.

"Y/n, I know words aren't enough to thank you but you don't know how thankful I am to you for helping me escape the dark world." he said holding both of your hands.

A smile crept up to your lips knowing that you did great for bringing the happiness back into his once dark life. "It's a pleasure to see you recovering from your painful past."

-

What Heeseung didn't know was that you're health condition isn't doing great lately and was getting worse.

"Hee, what will you do if the thing you once treasured will suddenly disappear like a bubble?" if he only knew the hidden truth behind those words you spat out.

"I once treasured? I won't care anymore. I won't find that thing but the memories will stay still."

His answer didn't give much of a help of your already wreched heart.

-

Pretending all too well in front of him, but became the complete opposite when you're all alone.

"Are you sure you're okay, y/n? You look-"

"Shh! I'm okay, now let's go or else we'll be late."

-

He's enjoying his life to the fullest.

And yes, the happiness in his life did really came back.

What a perfect timing.

And you?

Lying on your bed, hugging your knees.

How are you?

Not okay.

How's you're heart doing?

Was shattered into million pieces.

How's your health doing?

Getting worse day by day.

Did Heeseung know about the condition you're suffering?

No, of course you don't wanna bother him.

Will it be fine for you if a person informs him about your health?

No, you don't wanna be a burden to him.

Remembering those memories with him just made you shed more tears in your already soaked pillow.

You're just his friend anyways.

Speaking about him, where is he?

When we say "the happiness in his life did really came back."- it's the girl who he once treasure before and was also the reason why Heeseung's world darkened.

There, enjoying the happiness he treasured again.

"Where were you?" you said between your sobs.

You fixed him. You healed him.

You fixed him just for someone else.

You healed him for someone else's happiness.

But where is he when you were at your worst?

You suddenly felt a pain inside your chest as you stood up while coughing. Bloods dripping out of your mouth and nose. The pain inside made it even more worse for you to not be able to grab the medicine inside the kit which was on top of your shelf.

Completely giving up as you crouched down on the concrete floor of your room, you had no choice but to wait for your life to come to an end. You weren't surprised about this since you've been looking forward for this to happen.

Your doctor said that your disease was a cure-less one.

"Y-you're...my b-beautiful...pain, H-Heeseung. Thank you for... f-for making me feel... t-the love I-I once... w-wished. I-I hope y-you're... h-happy with her now. I...love...y-you."

With your last breath, you welcomed the darkness as you already fell unconscious.

Lifeless.

You knew, today's your last day that's why you didn't went to the University's competition where Heeseung will be performing a song.

You don't wanna die in a crowded people of course.

You just wished for his happiness together with the girl he really love.

---//---

A/N: Hellooooo! How're you guys doing? Please stay safe mwuah <3