17 WORRY - JAY

[You're an idol in this imagine]

---//---

You were one of the members of the final first girl group under BE:LIFT Lab. The company held a concert for the artists of BE:LIFT Lab only which is only your group as well as ENHYPEN. Your group consists of only 4 members and ENHYPEN consists of 7, so over all there will be only 11 artists will be performing on stage.

You were extremely happy to perform on stage with your group members together with Enha Boys. Because aside from dreaming of promoting musics with your group, it was also your dream to perform with Enhypen members. Specially your boyfriend, Jay. It's been 2 years since you two were dating and the relationship between you two was already public.

You were having lack of sleeps since several weeks ago due to the hectic and tight pack schedules of performances on every music shows to promote your album, recordings for the new upcoming songs, practices for the dance choreography together with the preparations for the concert. And Jay wasn't aware of all of that as he saw how cheery and jolly you are whenever you're around with him or him watching your every performance with your group. Well in fact you're only trying to cover your tiredness with your cheerful self in order for your fans to not worry, as well as Jay.

It's your hard working self pushing you to do these since being an idol was your dream.

ENHYPEN finished their dance performance of 'Attention, Please!' while the thousands of fans occupied the crowd of the whole arena screaming wildly after witnessing the fully-energized performance of these 7 boys. The lights went off and the members disappeared on stage. Jay happened to pass beside you, stopped for a bit to cheer you for your solo dance cover performance.

"I know you'll perform it more well. Goodluck, love. I love you" with that last word, he kissed the top of your head which caused the butterflies inside your stomach to woke up.

You thanked him by only giving the warm and adorable smile you usually gave him. He went to where the other members located at and here you are, waiting for the staff's signal for you to get into your position.

You'll be performing Blackpink's Jennie's SOLO.

You saw the staff signalled you using his hands to get ready as your performance will be starting in a few seconds. After showing a few introduction of you on the huge screen on the wide stage, a loud boom was heard before the lights turned off indicating that the spot where you're currently standing at right now will go upwards.

With the stylist's last adjustment of your outfit, you inserted your in-ear before your spot went up towards the stage. You heard how the thousands of fans went wild as soon as they saw your figure on the stage with the smokes scattered on the floor of the stage.

You performance started and the fans all over the arena went more wild and the lights began to dance together with you. But instead of you feeling so hype to perform, your head began to hurt causing you to stumble a bit when you step your feet forward. You internally hoped the crowd didn't noticed how you stumbled a bit.