20 MY SUNSHINE - SUNOO

You just finished preparing breakfast for you and for the fluff ball of sunshine in your life. Wiping your wet hands on the dry towel, you made up your mind to go and wake him up.

You opened the door of your shared bedroom only to see him still sleeping covering his face with the whitish thick blanket to protect him from the sun shining over the window to his ethereal face. Is he that tired from his tight schedule yesterday to still sleep even if it's already seven in the morning? Of course his career isn't that easy to handle and we all know that.

"Wake up my sunshine~" you whispered on his ear but the sleepy-head seems to still continue enjoying himself on his own dreamland.

A smile crept up on your lips in the sight of his cute sleeping face.

"Sunoo-ah come on wake up breakfast is ready" you said softly and you noticed how he inhaled before slowly opening his eyes rubbing it with his hands in a cute way.

"Good morning~" he greeted you in his husky morning voice together with a sunshine smile as he opened his arms asking for the morning hugs he usually received from you.

"Morning too~" you said as you climb up the bed and laying down beside him to give the embrace he asked. "You should go and wash up so we can eat the food" you added as you broke the hug together.

"You don't have to tell me twice if it is all about food. You can wait for me downstairs" he planted a soft kiss on your forehead before heading to the bathroom to start his morning routine.

You sighed looking at the closed door of the bathroom as your heard the shower being turned on. "What did I even do to be this lucky to have you, Kim Sunoo?" you asked even if the fluffy one couldn't hear you.

---

You stared at him adoringly while he was eating cutely completely ignoring the food on your plate which is supposed to be stuck inside your stomach already. Seeing him in front of you made you already full.

"I know I'm cute, love, stop staring" he uttered without even bothering to look at you.

Your lips formed into a smile as you remember how you two met, as if you were brought back to the past.

"I love you, my sunshine" you said out of nowhere which made him to look at you with a little cute smile.

"I love you too, love. So much" he answered as he leaned forward to plant a peck on your forehead.

---//---

AN: srry for making u guys wait. My work's occupying my time so it rlly took long for me to update hehe. ok ik this one is short but hope you guys liked it. love loooottss <3 keep safe ya'll

vote&comment<3

Oh and hey guys, I'll be publishing my new story today. It's titled "When You Fall" it's a Park Jongseong fanfiction. Please check it out if you have time <3