14 ACQUAINTANCE PARTY - NIKI

Niki has been having a crush on you since he first saw you. Until you both are getting along and grew more closer as the time passes by. He just kept it by himself instead of telling you because he was afraid that you might reject him and it may ruin your both friendship.

You on the other hand liked him for so long too but you didn't told him as well because of the same reason. Well, here goes his group of friends who keeps on teasing you both endlessly. But instead of getting annoyed, you both will just laugh at them. And because of that endless teasing, you both will end up sometimes having a red like tomato cheeks. Well, that's the boys' number one habit. Making you two blush.

Today, you were sitting with Niki on the cafeteria. You both were having a breaktime. You were too focused with your phone that you couldn't hear him calling you multiple times. You were scrolling through your Instagram feed. Too distracted to those pictures of your Idols that would came up photo after photo.

"Y/N!" he called you in a bit raised voice to get your attention, causing you to jump a bit and lift your head up to look at him straightly in the eyes.

"Yes?" You immediately replied as soon as you met his eyes that you couldn't figure out what was his expression.

"I've been calling you for 6 times. Why're you so focused on your phone?" He asked shoving some chips on his mouth. You set your phone aside and pick some fries on your food tray that was laying on the table.

"I was just looking on some photos. Sorry. What do you want to talk about?" You asked him as you pick another fries.

"I was going to ask you something but you were too distracted with your phone" he said leaning his back on the chair, and crossed his arms looking at you in annoyance. You found him so cute and started laughing.

"Why were you laughing?" He asked in annoyance but you keep on laughing making him laugh along with you. He found you so adorable when you laugh so he did laugh too instead of getting more irritated at you.

"Come on. What're you going ask about?" You asked him as soon as you both stopped laughing and you were holding your stomach.

"I was just going to ask you. Can I be your partner on the acquaintance party tomorrow night?" He asked you leaning his elbow on the table.

Oh yes, you almost forgot the acquaintance party tomorrow night. And because you forgot about the acquaintance thingy, you haven't bought something to wear for you yet. You were thinking of any ideas what you would like to wear.

Wait, Niki asked you. Come on, answer him. Don't make him wait.

"Ah, yeah of course" you said with a smile flustered on your face, showing him that you gladly accept his offer.

---

It was 7 in the evening and you were currently on your bedroom sitting on the chair in front of your study table. You had your phone in your ear waiting for your bestfriend, Yeji, to answer the call. You want to ask her if she already bought what she will wear for tomorrow night's party.