16 UNDER THE TREE - HEESEUNG (paranormal warning)

You were currently sitting underneath the tree waiting for your friend to arrive. Well, your crush to be specific. You've been seeing each other under this tree for months now.

You met him when you went on this tree where you're currently at now, to take a sit and let all of your tears fall since you had an argument with your parents that time. Not after a few minutes, you saw a hand landed in front of you holding a handkerchief. You look up only to see his handsome face with a little smile on it. And yeah it's been a couple of months of you and him seeing each other under the tree as if that spot was your meeting place.

"BOO!"

You got startled when a hand landed on both of your shoulders from the back. You turned your head only to see the person you're waiting for.

"Hey~" you cooed before giving each other a hug.

"I though you told me last day that your friend wants to meet me?" he asked gently breaking the hug to face you.

"Ah yeah, she'll be here in a few minutes" you said before you both took a sit on the grass, letting the soft breeze brush through your skin.

Your friend actually wants to meet him since she would like to see how handsome your crush is according to you. And she also want to see how he'll treat you. Well, you didn't tell her his name yet because you said you'll introduce him today anyways.

"Oh there she is" you pointed on the figure of a girl walking in a bit distance towards your spot.You both stood up from sitting on the grass as his face plastered a smile, ready to meet your friend.

"Y/N!" your friend called you out while waving her hands on the air with a smile on her face.

"Hi~" you said as you gave each other a bear hug which you both usually do.

"So, where's your crush huh~" she said hitting your arm with her shoulder playfully with a teasing look on her face.

"Hey shut up" you said in a low voice giving her a playful glare.

"Come on I want to meet him" she said becoming impatient as she excitedly spat out those words.

"So yeah..." you look at him who was smiling from ear to ear before turning your gaze to your friend who was looking at you smiling. Only you. "Let me introduce you Hee this is Kim Yerin, my best friend. Yerin this is Lee Heeseung" you introduced them to each other.

You were expecting for Yerin to offer a handshake with Heeseung. But to your surprise, Yerin only raised both of her eyebrows looking directly at you in confusion, as if she was asking you like 'huh?'.

"What's the matter?" you asked Yerin who was still looking at you.

"Are you kidding me?" she said in a serious manner.

'was Heeseung's her ex-boyfriend or what?' you thought.

"Hey I'm serious" you said laughing a little but you actually mean it that you're serious as you already introduced them to each other.

"Are you pulling me a prank or something? I obviously didn't saw a figure beside you" she said in a serious tone but you found it laughable since you thought she was just joking 'cause she love pulling jokes on you too.

"Stop joking Yerin" you said laughing as you slapped her shoulder playfully. But your laugh vanished when her serious face didn't even turn into a joker one.

"I'm not joking y/n. Did you forgot to take your medicine?" she asked you with care but it was covered by her serious tone and face which made you scared a little.

"Yeah of course" you answered since you remember taking your medicine this morning.You're expecting for her to turn into a cheery one as that was her usual self, but her serious face didn't vanished at all.

"Did you forget that Heeseung was our classmate when we're still on our freshman years?" she asked you, not removing her serious face which made you more scared than you already are. "You didn't forget to take your medicine yet you don't remember how Heeseung committed suicide by jumping off from the rooftop of our school building due to some uncertain reason?" she added which made you widen your eyes in shock.

You turned your head beside you which was Heeseung's spot earlier and you saw nothing but the huge tree. You felt cold air brush through your skin as shivers run down through your spine.

"Y/n, Lee Heeseung bid goodbye to his own life 4 years ago"

---///---

A/N: this is just an imagine and nothing is meant to be taken so seriously.

Vote, comment and follow me to keep you guys updated.

Btw, requests are open.