28 TRAITOR (pt. 2) - JAKE

Lunaplayz244 here it iiiss~ srry if this took to long to be published but hope u'll like it <3

---//---

It's been two years since everything between you and Jake ended. The ties were all cut off. No more contacts and connections anymore.

And here you are, sitting in front of the mirror, admiring your face with layers of makeups. A smile crept up on your face, reminiscing those painful memories from the past. You knew you shouldn't be thinking about that right now, but you can't just help yourself but be more thankful for everything from what happened back then.

If that didn't happen, then you might not be here where you are at the moment.

"Please stand up ma'am so we can fix the tie of the dress in your back."

The smile on your face widen before you obeyed what your stylist told you to do.

---//---

Parking his car on the huge parking lot with countless of cars as well, he fixed his suit as he exhaled. A smile plastered on his face before darting his eyes to the huge beach-side mansion in front of him.

Grabbing the gold invitation card with a red roses sticker on it, he read the words again for the hundredth time already.

TOGETHER WITH GOD AND WITH THE BLESSING OF OUR PARENTS

WE

MR. AND MRS. PARK

CORDIALLY INVITES THE HONOR OF YOUR PRESENCE AS WE CELEBRATE OUR UNION

JANUARY 15, 2022

10:00 AM

CEREMONY:

REDSTAR LEGACY MANSION

RECEPTION WILL FOLLOW AT REDSTAR LEGACY HOTEL

(THIS INVITATION CARD SERVES AS YOUR GATE PASS.

YOUR NAME IS PRINTED AT THE BACK.)

Getting down from his car, his heart began to palpitate not knowing what's the reason behind it. He doesn't know why but his heart aches knowing that his dearest friend whom he didn't saw for years is now getting married.

Maybe the news is just too sudden for him.

"Can I check your card, sir?"

He showed the invitation card to the bodyguard.

"Jake Sim? You may enter, sir. Enjoy!"

He gulped down his saliva before nodding his head and heading his way towards the mansion.

"Jake?"

A familiar voice called him out from a far. Turning his gaze to the person who was heading its way towards his location, a smile formed on his lips. There it was Jay in a black tuxedo.