22 TREASURE - NIKI

Musics were the only thing audible inside the practice room where you and Niki currently at the moment. You both had no class today since it's weekend, so he decided to go to their practice room and try some dance with you 'cause that was what he promised to you on the other day.

You were both facing the mirror while doing some random moves that could perfectly fits the music.

"Let's dance heartbreak anniversary on tiktok, y/n." He suddenly said out of blue as he went to his phone that was connected on the speaker to change the music.

"Again, Riki?" you asked as you stopped dancing, placing both of your hands on your hips.

It's been like countless times already of him dancing into that music.

"Let's upload it in your tiktok instead." he suggested since most of his uploaded tiktok videos was a video of you two dancing together.

"Okay then." you have nothing else to say so why not, right?

He went and grab your on the sofa. He knows what your password anyways. No matter how hard you tried to keep your password to yourself, he'll know it by himself.

-

And yes, you both ended up doing what he said earlier. Thinking about what caption he will drop there, he suddenly turned his back to you with your phone on his hands as a mischievous smile was plastered on his face.

"Niki, what the hell?" you tried to peek but he keep on hiding your phone while trying to type something.

He just laughed at you as soon as you saw he tapped the 'post' button before he handed you your phone. He stood up from his sitting position on the floor and went to the machine to grab some water.

To your curiosity, you opened your phone again only to see your tiktok notifications already running on a high numbers immediately.

Well, that's common for the both of you anyways.

But your curiosity still hunts you so you went to the newly uploaded video and saw what caption he wrote.

'I will never find another treasure' - Ni-Ki

"What did he just...?" you whispered to yourself as your thumbs went and scroll through the comments.

'Nisco, what's these?'

'omg is this real now?'

'are u guys rlly just bstfrnds?'

'OUR SHIP IS SAILING NOOOOWW!!!'

'istg if our ship is rlly sailing i would invite all of u guys to celebrate with me'

'doesthismeanourshipdidntsink?'

"Isn't it too cringey?" you heard Niki spoke from behind you.

"Why did you even put this one?" you asked as you turned your head to him.

"Why? It's true anyways. You're my only treasure." he said with a genuine smile on his face.

"Oh shut up, Nishimura Riki." you said as you turn your attention back to your phone.

Your cheeks was tainting as red as tomato with your chest creating an earthquake inside. You felt butterflies in your stomach as you couldn't understand the feeling you had.

You've been admiring him for a long time now.

"We'll start it today." he said as he walk back towards the speaker. Maybe to resume the music that was halted earlier...?

Start? Today? What the hell is your 'treasure' talkin' about? Is this about the dance competiton on the school 2 weeks from now? Are you guys going to practice the choreography starting today?

Enough with the questions.

"What today? Are we going to start practicing the dance moves?" you asked, standing up from your position heading to the couch to place your phone there.

"Yeah and aside from that, let's begin our journey's new chapter today." he said seriously but in a calm tone.

What the hell is he talking about?

"Chapter? Huh? I can't understand you." your brows frowned together as you find his words too difficult to understand.

The music played in a low volume as his feet drag him towards where your standing position is. You heart began to palpitate just by seeing him with a smile on his ethereal face.

Instead of halting his steps in front of you, he suddenly pulled you into his embrace gently. Your heart was beating more crazily than before due to the unexpected movements he did.

"You didn't catch up my words, don't you?" caressing your hair in a soft manner, you heard his heart beating fast as yours too but he still managed to act that calm to you. How the heck? "What I mean is, let's be lovers starting today."

Your eyes went wide hearing his words. Your mind wasn't cooperating properly causing you to stay silent. It's not like you don't want to agree what he said but you're just too shocked.

Of course, you love to be his girlfriend.

"Y/n? Hey, say something I'm getting nervous here." he said between his chuckles.

You tried to break the hug between you two but...

"No, stay still, please. I wanna hug you like this. Just please say something." he said, tightening his arms framing your figure so you couldn't escape.

A smile plastered on your face as you spat out the words lingering on your lips.

"Of course. I would love to." you said, burying your head on his chest, snaking your arms around his waist.

"Really?" saying it between his chuckles, the tight hug just caused you to hear his heart beat more crazily, just like yours. "Thank you so much." and yeah he still managed to say it calmly but sincerely from his heart.

And the day continued with you both dancing together, considering it as a first date of your first day of being in a relationship.

---//---

A/N: Hey guys, how're ya'll doin'? Christmas Day is only two days away from now. Keep safe everyone <3