12 SECRET - SUNOO

Sunoo's studying in different school. His class schedule today wasn't that hectic and his class ended earlier than yours, so he decided to pick you up still wearing his school uniform.

You're class of the day just finished and you are now walking near the exit. Some students were picked by their parents and you were here just peacefully walking with ear phones, listening to some Enhypen musics. You're too focused on your own world that you didn't notice someone was following you from behind.

A hand suddenly landed on your wrist causing you to jump in surprise. Without looking at the person who held your wrist, your heart begun to beat rapidly in the thought of maybe this is a bad guy. You wanted to move away from your spot but your feet won't remove you from your position.

You look up only to meet the eyes you adore for the whole 2 years. Of course you mistaken him as a bad guy since his ethereal face was covered with a mask and a cap to protect him from the sasaeng fans. Well, you know...idol life~

Your relationship with him isn't public yet so you both need to be careful as some dispatch might see you and recognize him which is not good for his career since he's still new in the Kpop industry. So as much as how you want to pull him into your embrace in the public, you gripped his wrist and dragged him to the nearest cafe instead.

--

"I've been waiting for you outside your school but it seems like you didn't notice me earlier" he pouted his lips which you found it really cute and adorable as that was your weakness too.

"I'm sorry. You didn't tell me your class ended earlier than mine" you protested hovering your hands on top of his on the table.

His lips curved into a smile causing all of your stress from school fade away. He's your happy pill anyways. His members and the company knew about the tie-up going between the two of you, but they said to just keep it a secret. The right time will come and the company will reveal to the public about the relationship of you two.

As much as how you badly wanted to express your love with him in public, you need to restrain yourself and wait for the right time to come.

"I love you" he said sincerely from the bottom of his heart together with a warm smile.

"I love you too~" you replied lovingly staring at his eyes who are glued on you the whole time.

---//---

So yeah, I'm back. And I'm sorry for not being active for a week due to my laptop having some difficulties on my apps. So, I decided to send it to my uncle's friend to give some little care and yeah I got it back again. So that's all.

Vote if you enjoyed reading.

Comment if you have anything to say.

And follow me to keep you guys updated.

Bye~