25 WHERE WERE YOU? (pt.2) - HEESEUNG

@Sunoo_ddeunu  here's ur rqst. Hope u'll like it. tysm<3

Play the song from above

---//---

[ HEESEUNG'S SIDE ]

(Flashback...)

"B-But I thought she was your girlfriend?" Yuri asked with tears beaming on her eyes.

"No, y/n was just my friend." he said causing Yuri's heart to beat rapidly. She knew she still had a chance to came back to Heeseung.

"Heeseung, I-I'm really sorry for what I did. I'm out of my mind that time and I really don't know what I'm do-"

"I still do love you." cutting off Yuri's unfinished explanation, he pulled her small figure into his embrace. "Will you comeback to me?" he doesn't know what came to his mind for asking her such questions like that all of a sudden but he also didn't regret it.

"In one condition." Yuri's words startled Heeseung a bit yet he still nodded his head, ready to listen what the love of his life will ask. "Go on. I'll do whatever you want."

"Starting today, please stay away from y/n. I hate seeing you with her."

'What?' he asked internally.

Although Heeseung didn't want to leave you who was his great friend who healed him behind so suddenly, he don't wanna miss the chance too to fix the relationship between him and Yuri.

'I'm sorry, y/n.' internally apologizing so sincerely, his heart ached a bit.

"If that's what you want, then sure."

(End of flashback...)

(Present...)

"Come on, y/n please answer the phone." he said in a low voice, pacing back and forth inside of his dressing room in the backstage.

Yuri couldn't come to watch his performance since she had some important matters to do. That's what she excused to him though.

Taking it as a chance for him to ask you to meet him in his dressing room, he dialed your phone number. But neither of those numerous calls of him were answered by you.

"Mr. Lee Heeseung, please get ready. You'll be performing next." a staff the University assigned for him reminded.

He just nodded his head but still keep on calling you hoping you would finally answer.

"Why aren't you answering my calls? Come on please just this time." his heart started to beat crazily, he doesn't know why but the palpitation was so sudden.

'Is she mad at me for my sudden avoidance?' he thought inside his head.

Your phone just kept on ringing but due to the happening which you expected, you won't be able to answer it anymore since you're already lifelessly lying on the concrete ground.