31 LET ME JUST GIVE UP - JUNGWON

A part of yourself has been bothering you since this morning and you couldn't keep your focus on your work. You were now currently inside your office, resting your forehead on your palm as your fingers were holding the pen you use for signing the papers who hasn't been moved since this past thirty minutes.

Staring at an empty space, your mind was too busy traveling on your forest of thoughts. As if your were dreaming while your eyes are widely open.

"You don't understand me!"

"Stop looking at me like that."

"Stop trying anymore."

"You can't pull me back again."

"Can't you hear me? I don't want you. I don't love you anymore."

"We're not growing with each other."

The words keep on repeating inside your head as if it was broken piece. Like, how can everything be this cruel? You both use to be lovers but just because of a single mistake everything turned upside down.

He cheated. Yes, he do.

You thought he wouldn't do that? Just because you both are in a relationship for 2 years and 6 months that doesn't mean he can't cheat.

Cheating is a choice. Whether you like it or not, as long as he fell out of love then he will cheat no matter what the situation is.

---

After you were dismissed in your work, you immediately went to the nearest café in your apartment just to chill your brain for a while since you noticed how stressed you are in this past few days.

Sitting near the window, you were looking at the streets which was occupied with people passing by while sipping your favorite coffee. As your eyes were busy looking outside, two familiar figures caught your attention and it made your heart to beat rapidly.

It was Jungwon and his new girlfriend.

"I wanna be with you 'til my last breath."

"They can't break us apart."

The words he spoke when you two were still together popped inside your head causing you to smile sadly.

How did everything end up in this situation? Simple. He got tired of you and instead of taking a rest to love you again, he looked for another girl.

You wanna go and pull him out of the girl's grip on his arm but you can't. No matter how much you wanted to get him back, you're not his property anymore. So instead of doing that kind of things, you sit still and watched them being so sweet while walking on the sidewalk.

This time, you finally gave up. Yes, you did. You let your tears fall for the last time. You promised to yourself that this would be the last time you will cry over him.

He was your first love. He was your greatest memory in life for 2 years and 6 months. It kills you to let him go but you have nothing else to do anymore.

You know it'll gonna hurt so much since you loved him first but you know she will love Jungwon better than you do.

You closed your eyes as you took a deep breath, letting the last tear fall from your precious eyes that shouldn't be crying anymore over one person who made you a beautiful mess.

"I'm letting you go." still having your eyes closed, you whispered in a thin air.

You wished the best for him. A happiness that would last longer than the one you gave him that it only lasted for 2 years and half.

---//---

A/N: Hiiii my lovely readeeeeeerrrss!!! How are u guys doin'? R u guys fine? If u have problems pls do not hesitate to send me a message. Author-nim can be the rock you can lean on😊 keep safe everyone ilysm guys <3