11 JUST FRIENDS - SUNGHOON

You've been always there for him, supporting him in everything he wants, comforting him whenever he's facing an obstacle in life, hanging out with him, laughing with him, go ice skating together and whatever you two wanted to do.

Seeing him being sweet and lovey-dovey in front of you is okay. But with another girl, it's a BIG NO for you. You despise the fact that he's dating another girl and it's not you. But as much as how you wanted to confront him that you hate seeing him with another girl, you couldn't. Because aside from you love him more than just a friend, you need to respect what he wants and support even though it's killing you badly inside.

In the thought of him hugging her, kissing her forehead and going out with her is like a hell to you. It's like you got your heart stabbed multiple times with a very sharp knife. He used to do that sweet thingy to you before, but it looks like the world turned upside down. Your high expectations had crashed down when he confessed to you that he got his girlfriend.

You're hopeless.

Of course, out of all the years you two had overcomed, you developed a feelings for him but unfortunately he felt the opposite one which indeed hurts you. You used to be his girl, but with no labels. Just friends.

You should be the one who he was with these days.

You were currently inside the cafe with Sunghoon. What are you two doing inside the cafe? Shouldn't he be with his girlfriend right now? Well, you both are waiting for his 'girlfriend' to arrive in a few minutes since he said he want you to meet his lover.

Although you dislike the matter of meeting his girlfriend because you know it'll only give you more pain than what you already felt, you need to respect him as you were his 'best friend'. Why the hell did Cupid brought you into this unrequited love? You're only harming your insides.

"Babe!"

Sunghoon jerked up his head as a warm smile appeared on his effortlessly handsome face, like who wouldn't be happy when his girlfriend has finally arrived? Of course no other one but you. You decided to not turn your head from behind you where the girl's voice earlier is audible for you as you were reading Jay's message he sent to you a few seconds ago before the girl had arrived.

~Jongseongie:You should gather all your courage and tell him that you love him more than just a friend.

Y/N:I can't, Jay. I'm sorry I'm a coward and I don't want to ruin their relationship just because of my stupid confession~

You sent your reply to him before you heard Sunghoon's voice calling your name. You hummed in response as you look up, only to be greeted by the sight of your ex-bestfriend's ethereal face in front of you which was located beside Sunghoon. Specifically, his girlfriend.

"Y/n this is Lyxa, my girlfriend. Lyxa this is y/n, my best friend" he introduced.