30 CHASE - SUNOO

You were running for your life, searching for an escape. You keep looking behind you to check if he was still chasing you and yes he still do. You had no idea who in the world is he.

You were just peacefully walking back to your condo a few minutes ago, not until you saw this man wearing all black standing in front of your condo trying to unlock your door which was secured with a code and your card. Again. And when he saw your figure standing a few steps away from him, a smirk suddenly appeared on his face before running towards you.

And this is why you were running for your life right now. You checked every hallways you passed by hoping to see someone to call help for. But unfortunately, you see no one in your sight. You ran down the stairs still keep on looking behind you only to see him still chasing you.

"God, please save me." you utter a little prayer hoping God would hear you and save you from this fearful situation you're in.

Only looking on your steps, you didn't bother to look behind you anymore. You keep on running down the stairs until you reach on the first floor. You were expecting for the person to stop chasing you since the first floor must be occupied with lots of people.

But when you look up, no signs of people walking around the first floor. Even just a single one, you see nothing but only you.

"Run baby, run." you heard his voice coming nearer and nearer. You look behind you only to see him a few meters away from you.

You waste no more time and you run again even though you were panting. Reaching on the elevator, you keep on pushing the button but it won't open.

"Fuck this!" you said, still keep on looking to the person who was now walking towards your spot with his eyes glued on you.

You run again, looking for another escape. You turn to the other hallway hoping you would trick him. But, while you were running, a hand suddenly landed on your mouth to keep you shut from screaming before pulling you inside a room.

Still having your eyes closed because of the fear that this person might do something bad to you, an idea popped inside your head before opening your eyes. You looked around only to see you were inside in the stock room. You were about to bite the person's hands that was covering your mouth the whole time.

But you were stopped when...

"Don't make a single sound."

That voice. You've heard of that before. Just by hearing his voice made the fears and shivers you felt earlier fade away. Calming yourself down a little bit, you gently held his hand that was still on your mouth. You were about to remove his warm hands, but the doorknob of the stock room where you both are in suddenly began to move as if the person outside was trying to break it causing you to stop your movements as you closed your eyes again.

But after a few seconds, the doorknob suddenly stopped moving and he finally releases his hands from your mouth after he made sure that the person that was following you earlier was nowhere to be seen.

"Sunoo?" you asked softly with tears beaming on your eyes, not because of fear anymore. It's because you're much thankful for him, if he wasn't there then maybe you're dead by now.

"I'll take you home with me. Do not complain anymore and let's go."

---

Arriving safely inside his apartment, he threw the car keys on the bowl on top of the table. Turning his whole attention to you with his arms crossed against his chest, he released a sigh looking at you fiddling your fingers together.

"I told you to not go home all by yourself but you did. I told you to wait for me inside the university but you didn't listen." he began to scold you. Him as your boyfriend, he had a responsibility to protect and take a good care of you.

"B-but I thought you had a very busy schedule that's why I w-went home all alone." you stutter still hanging your head down, fiddling your fingers together out of nervousness.

"When I told you to wait for me, you should wait. Look what happened? What if I wasn't there? Would you be still here? What if that dude took you away from me? From us? What should I do? Don't you know how scared I-"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." you cut him off from scolding you as you stood up from your spot and went to him saying you apologies.

Sunoo was still a bit upset but he couldn't just easily continue being upset with you when you already said sorry. He took a deep breath before pulling your figure into his warm embrace which you wrapped your arms too into his waist. The hug was taking the fears you felt earlier fade away. It gives you comfort, as well as Sunoo too.

"It's okay. But please don't do this again next time. You should wait for me so I can take you home safely, okay?" he said in a very soft voice.

"I'm really really reeeaaaally sorry and yes I promise to wait for you." you answered still not breaking the hug that you both was sharing.

---//---

A/N: How's everyone doing? I'm sorry for not updating for a very loooooooong time. It's just that my Research Project was occupying much of my time. I hope you guys do understand me. Iloveyouguuuuyyysss. Keep safe <3